UnevenEdge

Putin: "Stick to the timeline!"

tsar4

10 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

The Revolution will be Televised  a social media event!

this is extremely dangerous for the Free World the Russian Federation is one of the most nuclear-armed Nations on the planet them having a rebellion Civil War or having  coup happen is dangerous what happened to some dangerous individual takes control and decided to use saidthem nuclear weapons

I feel like I was so close to not being compelled to care about Russia until yesterday. (I feel the Ukraine war is settling down somewhat; I was giving it till the Ukrainian counteroffensive culminated.) 

But then, all this *waves hand around* suddenly happened.

2 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

Honestly the real nuclear question is whether he's going to authorize the use of tactical nukes within Russian territory to wipe out the insurgency, and as of now it seems like the answer is no. 

The Civil War we're seeing unfold is concerning nuclear weapons but I've never really considered someone using tactical nuclear weapons against their own people or their fellow citizens unless it's like some weirdo extremist hate group that has so much racism they think they're the true rightful owners of the country or whatever

8 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

But....but the dimished army is propaganda 

Why we see on Twitter most of time is nothing but and propaganda same goes with tik toc 

There's quite a lot of it on YouTube also what we need to do is slowly weed out the wheat from the chaff if you will 

3 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

Why we see on Twitter most of time is nothing but and propaganda same goes with tik toc 

There's quite a lot of it on YouTube also what we need to do is slowly weed out the wheat from the chaff if you will 

I don't visit any of those places except YouTube and that to watch anime parodies. I don't get my information for anywhere that has millions of armchair professionals. 

It's easy to weed out as long as you don't gullibly consume trash from idiots with a few followers..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

The Civil War we're seeing unfold is concerning nuclear weapons but I've never really considered someone using tactical nuclear weapons against their own people or their fellow citizens unless it's like some weirdo extremist hate group that has so much racism they think they're the true rightful owners of the country or whatever

.....you mean, like a dictator

• Like 2

1 minute ago, André Toulon said:

.....you mean, like a dictator

No I was talking about the Turner Diaries a racist novel that was inspired timothy McVeigh oklahoma City bombing of 1995 which is a plot point of them trying to get nuclear weapons to use on New York and Washington because of their racist views which was basically neo-nazism

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, MasqueradeOverture said:

I tune away from the news for 2 days and am now completely lost. Explain this Wagner thing to me in anime language

Putin has had a group of private mercenaries called Wagner fighting as part of the war in Ukraine. They turned on him and starting attacking Russia yesterday.