UnevenEdge

Anyone remember that dude from IB

That_One_Guy

1 minute ago, That_One_Guy said:

HE TOTALLY FUCKING SAID THAT I FORGOT 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Between "we roleplayed things," mentions of the laundry room, and "go tell dudeco," there's just a lot of weird crap I miss from the ASMB.

Those were fun times.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, GuyBeardmane said:

Between "we roleplayed things," mentions of the laundry room, and "go tell dudeco," there's just a lot of weird crap I miss from the ASMB.

Those were fun times.

Ppl ripped dudeco for liking feet but now foot fetishes are damn near mainstream. It just wasn't his time. YOOOO do you remember the tinychat drama? That. Shit. Was. Stupid

• Like 1

Just now, That_One_Guy said:

Ppl ripped dudeco for liking feet but now foot fetishes are damn near mainstream. It just wasn't his time. YOOOO do you remember the tinychat drama? That. Shit. Was. Stupid

I was on the outside for the tinychat thing.  Like, I remember it happened and reading people talking about it, but I was still just chilling on AIM.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GuyBeardmane said:

I was on the outside for the tinychat thing.  Like, I remember it happened and reading people talking about it, but I was still just chilling on AIM.

I remember like 10 people being really butthurt because they kept getting kicked from TC. I was on the outside just observing. I remember there being long drawn out drama threads and bans 😭😭😭 that shit was funny for no reason 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

I remember when zeni was only in pod 6. Good times

That was never. He has always trolled the anime folders.

kidneyeater (quackers) and I liked to mention the roleplaying shit in IB, but it started in babbling by happiskrlw333H (probably spelled wrong). I actually remember the original thread.

Guess back in those days..when shit actually went on here that wasn't in some way a desperate attention grab I didn't even mess with threads like that. Though I might've saw it and just decided this is one of those babbling things that the babblers like to talk about, or conversly talk shit about. Listen if you like to bang your cousin in a laundry room I think that's fucked up, but I don't really see the point in trolling or talking sense to someone who likes to bang their cousin in the laundry room.

How about a relevant meme just for some moral, and.. Sorry Alabama ahead of time, but it's just too easy I guess.

273366520_1336272110167714_7957682939095

• Haha 1