UnevenEdge

It got pretty wild on the bus last night.

Nabreezy

This bloody guy who was out of his mind attacked the driver when he wouldn't let him ride. It all took a very long time before he attacked the driver, and then we had to get on a new bus when it showed up since our bus and driver had the guys blood all over it. He just ran off after swinging on the driver and knocking him down. 

I was the first one to step off the bus when i could see it was beginning to escalate because I didn't know where the guy was dripping blood from and didn't know if he had a gun or what. I just stood off to the side vaping fake weed watching the shit 

5 hours ago, Sieg67 said:

It'll probably be on public freakout. 
I'll update with a post if I run across it.

None of us passengers filmed it, but the buses do have cameras. It took like 10 minutes of him being on the bus by himself/yelling through the door at the driver who shut it down and had long left the bus and was standing on the sidewalk. 

Edited by Nabreezy

I apologize (again, sorry everyone, old), I don't remember you on the old ASMB but you seem to have a reputation here.  And this is going to sound classist as fuck, but here we go...

Don't you present yourself as a dude that's totally awesome, but you ride the bus?  God I sound like a dick, but aren't you always banging chicks and whatnot?  Like, radical?  And you ride public transportation?

Please ban me for this post.

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, SwimOdin said:

I apologize (again, sorry everyone, old), I don't remember you on the old ASMB but you seem to have a reputation here.  And this is going to sound classist as fuck, but here we go...

Don't you present yourself as a dude that's totally awesome, but you ride the bus?  God I sound like a dick, but aren't you always banging chicks and whatnot?  Like, radical?  And you ride public transportation?

5AA31532-0768-4252-B950-E7B357AD1B4F.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, SwimOdin said:

Don't you present yourself as a dude that's totally awesome, but you ride the bus?  God I sound like a dick, but aren't you always banging chicks and whatnot?  Like, radical? And you ride public transportation?

Uh lol no, I'm just a guy who rides the bus.

No, that's Zeni who rides the bus and chases chicks, although he does not seem to catch them.

• Like 1

Just gonna ban you for being wrong...

He get off of posting self deprecating bullshit in hopes it covers his insatiable need for attention from those he pretends to have a problem with and isn't above completely lying to spin a narrative in his favor....but it rarely works on anyone other than people like you who are lucky enough to never have interacted with him....or pat

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Nabreezy said:

Some people freak out and are horrified and stressed when I say I take the bus...

Even if I get another car, it's gonna be like 80% of the time I'm hopping between cities I wouldn't wanna drive myself between anyway. So it'd just be sitting there while I'd be renting cars which would only make any sense on very few trips where I wanna move around a bunch. I figure my plane, bus, train, and uber tickets equates to or below a car payment, fees, insurance, maintenance, parking, and traffic tickets. Which speaking of traffic tickets, the best #1 most awesome perk of not driving is how it eliminates like almost all of your police interactions. It's been a long ass time since a cop has ordered me to do anything or asked me questions. And fuck being searched. The second most amazing perk if being able to sleep and/or be as drunk and high as I want without having to worry about driving/cops. 

Then sometimes you still wanna take the bus even if there is a flight route bc you wanna travel undetected under a fake name or bring tons of illegal drugs weapons or other such contraband. Or theres times the plane wouldnt get you there any faster since arriving for flights, checking bags, boarding can take forever. And there's no smoke breaks on the plane on account of the instant death horrific sci fi level death waiting for you outside at all times. I've even smoked out of the port holes that are on some of the california amtrak trains (just dont hang outside it and get decapitated thats also kinda horrific death).

Anyway theres lots of good rasons to take the bus

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Poof said:

yay!

but now I don't want it

Now I want a different thread

They waited til it got stale and all the momentum was gone before letting us back in days later, just to remind us who is in charge. 

Still a weird/funny memory and feeling associated with this night. A coworker asked if I would've stepped in if the guy had kept going on the driver, and I said he'll no, but honestly in this situation I probably would yeah just because it was so wtf