UnevenEdge

Do you have any hobbies?

UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS

Besides being on this message board I suppose.

But I’m always looking for new arts & crafts things to do and am always interested in hearing what others like to do. Also sharing pictures would be awesome too!

Currently I’m knitting scarves and making thread bracelets. Spring and Summer I paint rocks and like to hide them places. 

I can’t draw worth shit though. 

18 hours ago, Mix said:

I go to a different strip club every month.

Not as a customer, but as a dancer.

Not for the money, but for the attention.

They kick me out pretty quick '>.>

One time when I went to a strip club, and it was amateur night. Made my guy friends sit through the entire time slot since we were the only ones in the club. Needless to say they weren’t happy. 

5 hours ago, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

Like wut

garden, (in some circles it's called growing)

and real gardening, sew, crochet, draw, vid games, read. 

i have pets, and i nature watch, bird watch. currently there's a squirrel i've named 'chuck MF norris' (yes mother f@#king), that i'm trying to make friends with. 

but now, there's like 7 chucks. that keep coming around while i'm out. 

i have possums that hang out in my sycamore tree at night, so i go talk to them, (i'm trying to make friends with them too, (they like sweet stuff)

now i'm currently working on a super secret project that i may or may not disclose on the boards. just know it's big. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

you're homeless? going to be homeless? you require homelessness?

what are you saying?

I'm saying I would not be able to afford my mortgage on a "greeter" pay, therefore my Mom & I would be out on the street (along with 4 cats).

Hopefully, this past week's phone interview will move things forward.  It would be less than half what I was making, but it's with a charity I've donated to since 2012.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

garden, (in some circles it's called growing)

and real gardening, sew, crochet, draw, vid games, read. 

i have pets, and i nature watch, bird watch. currently there's a squirrel i've named 'chuck MF norris' (yes mother f@#king), that i'm trying to make friends with. 

but now, there's like 7 chucks. that keep coming around while i'm out. 

i have possums that hang out in my sycamore tree at night, so i go talk to them, (i'm trying to make friends with them too, (they like sweet stuff)

now i'm currently working on a super secret project that i may or may not disclose on the boards. just know it's big. 

I love your chucks. I has 1. The momma was Preggo a couple years ago and I thought I had a giant pot belly pig in my back yard. 

is it cake? I hope it’s a super secret super big cake. 

12 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

I'm saying I would not be able to afford my mortgage on a "greeter" pay, therefore my Mom & I would be out on the street (along with 4 cats).

Hopefully, this past week's phone interview will move things forward.  It would be less than half what I was making, but it's with a charity I've donated to since 2012.

gotcha'. i'm sorry you can't find anything. 

and yet, to hear it on the news...no one wants to work. 

>_>

I miss my hobbies and should probably do them again. A lot of factors taking me awayy from them such as mostly kid/teen hobbies unless you put out to the right people...

Skateboarding, HipHop-Rap... Recording music in general... Fun when time/money permits, but I believe TIME is the bigest factor for me now. Also my feet hurt and I havent seen enough people around here good enough on a skateboard to turn on that mode I think...

Kids today suck and they should feel bad. :ph34r:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I miss my hobbies and should probably do them again. A lot of factors taking me awayy from them such as mostly kid/teen hobbies unless you put out to the right people...

Skateboarding, HipHop-Rap... Recording music in general... Fun when time/money permits, but I believe TIME is the bigest factor for me now. Also my feet hurt and I havent seen enough people around here good enough on a skateboard to turn on that mode I think...

Kids today suck and they should feel bad. :ph34r:

Tony Hawk needs to come out with more video gams

3 minutes ago, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

Tony Hawk needs to come out with more video gams

Isn't there a new one out? I was never big on the games when I can do the real thing.. Seems like the younger I was the more I thought of 'em in retroflect. At this point I'm pretty damn meh about skateboard videogames having grown up doing the shit. 

• Haha 1