UnevenEdge

Just Found This Board

I was on the old official ASMB back between 2005 - 2008 and originally got banned because I wasn't 13 until 2006... I heard on Reddit that SwimMod_Luuv passed away in 2017; I'm not sure if I ever dealt with him, but RIP. I also remember SwimMod_Bast, I don't know what became of her but I wish her the best.

I'm glad these forums are here!
I'm an adult now... grinding away at life and trying to get my software dev business (which I am not advertising here) off the ground.

I'm sure life has changed a lot for all of us since the days of classic [AS].

Cheers everyone.

- Rabid InuYasha Fan King, username circa 2005/2006

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, blueraven1999 said:

Can I get a pass?  I'm 42 so I'm one of the older ones here.

Let's just say 39 and older.

Oh, I guess so - even if it means the end of my lucrative signing permission to post scheme.

Edited by mthor

1 minute ago, BlackNoir said:

I joined this time religion that was all the rage here....I have no age.

I have no idea when that was so I'm just going to say that you're under 39 until you say which age you are.

Personally I think the ones who don't include their ages should be included with the ones under 39 anyway.

6 hours ago, blueraven1999 said:

I have no idea when that was so I'm just going to say that you're under 39 until you say which age you are.

Personally I think the ones who don't include their ages should be included with the ones under 39 anyway.

I'm old enough for AARP, child. That's all you need to know.

19 minutes ago, mthor said:

I'm old enough for AARP, child. That's all you need to know.

I know you're one of the older ones.  I was talking about other users.  Not trying to insult you here.

My guess is that you're still part of Gen X and I'm Gen X too so we should stick together.

That's why I said under 39.  I've always considered Gen X as those born between 1962 and 1982.

Edited by blueraven1999

42 minutes ago, blueraven1999 said:

I know you're one of the older ones.  I was talking about other users.  Not trying to insult you here.

My guess is that you're still part of Gen X and I'm Gen X too so we should stick together.

That's why I said under 39.  I've always considered Gen X as those born between 1962 and 1982.

I know - just teasing. But truthfully, I'm one of the token boomers.

• 5 months later...
On 11/1/2021 at 9:43 AM, RIF_King said:

I was on the old official ASMB back between 2005 - 2008 and originally got banned because I wasn't 13 until 2006... I heard on Reddit that SwimMod_Luuv passed away in 2017; I'm not sure if I ever dealt with him, but RIP. I also remember SwimMod_Bast, I don't know what became of her but I wish her the best.

I'm glad these forums are here!
I'm an adult now... grinding away at life and trying to get my software dev business (which I am not advertising here) off the ground.

I'm sure life has changed a lot for all of us since the days of classic [AS].

Cheers everyone.

- Rabid InuYasha Fan King, username circa 2005/2006

Baaaaaaaast.... Those were the days