UnevenEdge

I am under quarantine

ghostrek

3 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Wait, why do you have to quarantine?  As long as you're vax and you don't have any symptoms, you should be good to go with an negative test.

Nooope. They didn't let my sister or step dad go to work when the miniature exposed them and they were all vaccinated, had negative tests, and we were only there like an hour. We live in different households and everybody was on 10 day staycation

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Nooope. They didn't let my sister or step dad go to work when the miniature exposed them and they were all vaccinated, had negative tests, and we were only there like an hour. We live in different households and everybody was on 10 day staycation

That is most definitely not what the CDC was recommending.  I suspect some local jurisdictions are using quarantines as a means of punishing for vaccine mandates.

1 minute ago, wacky1980 said:

people are still doing the whole quarantine thing?

interesting.

Tell me about it.  My super, who chose not to get vaccinated for whatever reason, tested postive for COVID and had to stay home last week.  Now he thinks he's good to go if he has no symptoms on Wendesday, without a test.

I'm not letting him back.