UnevenEdge

Some people react oddly to learning i'm not actually 6ft

Mix

When they find out i'm actually 5'11.5", they react like it's the 1950's and i'm a black guy who's been passing for white. 

It's not that big of a lie, Kendra.

I'm not trying to be too critical of your priorities, but there are some real red flags in that dating profile that got passed your vetting process. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Brooooooo ...that shit pisses me off. My Ls said I was 6...but I guess I was wearing boots since I'm a December baby and that's when I renew.

Well, I moved here and they got me at 5'11. So it wasn't that big of a deal to me...but I showed this girl at the time and she was like "you not even 6 feet😂" and I'm like, really...this is funny to you. 

My dick has met your tonsils, and you think jabbing at the inch off my head is gonna piss me off....

Well it did, fuck you bitch....hope you get 6 feet of herpes.

We still talk occasionally.

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Brooooooo ...that shit pisses me off. My Ls said I was 6...but I guess I was wearing boots since I'm a December baby and that's when I renew.

Well, I moved here and they got me at 5'11. So it wasn't that big of a deal to me...but I showed this girl at the time and she was like "you not even 6 feet😂" and I'm like, really...this is funny to you. 

My dick has met your tonsils, and you think jabbing at the inch off my head is gonna piss me off....

Well it did, fuck you bitch....hope you get 6 feet of herpes.

We still talk occasionally.

inorite

And how is that half inch measurement discrepancy the first go to when I gave myself a generous, and far more obvious, accounting down south. 

I'm not saying don't call me out on it, just follow protocol. There's an order to these things.*

(*These things being the inevitable and all too deserving implosion of my relationships)

• Haha 2

For a good long time, I thought I was 1,730 mm tall. When I went to my hormone doctor and the nurse measured me, however, I was actually 1,700 mm. Don't ask me to convert that to ye olden feet and inches because I'm not going to do it. I guess the HRT must have caused a small drop in height. That's not due to changes in the bones themselves so much as the ligaments and muscles in my spinal column.

24 minutes ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

For a good long time, I thought I was 1,730 mm tall. When I went to my hormone doctor and the nurse measured me, however, I was actually 1,700 mm. Don't ask me to convert that to ye olden feet and inches because I'm not going to do it. I guess the HRT must have caused a small drop in height. That's not due to changes in the bones themselves so much as the ligaments and muscles in my spinal column.

.... seriously, stfu

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

Millimeters are so much better than centimeters or inches. You don't have to write fractions or decimals as much.

That's just because you're not measuring accurately enough. You could, in fact,  be  1,699.99999999999 millimeters tall and the nurse just got lazy.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

I've been on here for two months and you still don't know what that means? When I say "titty skittles", I mean hormone pills. I also call them anticistamines, girl pills, antiboyotics, feminems, tit-tacs, and Notorious H.R.T.

Most people don't give serious hormone treatments cutesy pet names.

7 minutes ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

I've been on here for two months and you still don't know what that means? When I say "titty skittles", I mean hormone pills. I also call them anticistamines, girl pills, antiboyotics, feminems, tit-tacs, and Notorious H.R.T.

2 months of no one paying attention to you besides that double chin.

You’re not a feminist, sthap right meow

9483FB3C-ACE0-4161-9CFB-1A3E0C304886.gif

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Mix said:

inorite

And how is that half inch measurement discrepancy the first go to when I gave myself a generous, and far more obvious, accounting down south. 

I'm not saying don't call me out on it, just follow protocol. There's an order to these things.*

(*These things being the inevitable and all too deserving implosion of my relationships)

Lets get this back on the rails....so, just how much did you embellish the southern hemisphere....like did you add an inch or did you go full comical with a shoop of it draped over your shoulder

Edited by André Toulon
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Lets get this back on the rails....so, just how much did you embellish the southern hemisphere....like did you add an inch or did you go full comical with a shoop of it draped over your shoulder

If you're going to lie on your dick, i've found it's best to lie big. 

A small lie turning a 5 to a 6 is embarrassing, but a big lie where you have a third leg that necessitates you buy the underwear with the special pouch is funny for all involved....

Sometimes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Vamped said:

I get it too ... but also from men who are 6ft and up too and I'm like.... it's an inch calm your jets. 

I did want that extra inch when I was younger though ... 

You could get that surgery where they break your shins and recast them with metal additions that give you a few more inches in height. 

It's only around 6 months to a year to recover, rehab, and learn how to walk again.

We could do it together, with you going first and then me maybe.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Mix said:

You could get that surgery where they break your shins and recast them with metal additions that give you a few more inches in height. 

It's only around 6 months to a year to recover, rehab, and learn how to walk again.

We could do it together, with you going first and then me maybe.

That's for shorties 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Mix said:

If you're going to lie on your dick, i've found it's best to lie big. 

A small lie turning a 5 to a 6 is embarrassing, but a big lie where you have a third leg that necessitates you buy the underwear with the special pouch is funny for all involved....

Sometimes

I have a friend that told me has gone the the complete opposite direction and according to him it works really well. He tells women he was a really small dick, like really tiny. "You don't believe me? Wanna see it?" Then he gets them alone in a bedroom and either she's not disappointed because she got what she expected or because she got much bigger than she expected, so she's good to go.