UnevenEdge

considering I'm quitting my job this week I'm thinking of writing a report to the government about janitors

ghostrek

3 hours ago, resurrected said:

No one is talking to you. 

Damn. Can I comment to the OP without tagging them, or is that too hard for you to follow?

He just wants so very bad to be included.  I mostly just try to let him be, but he randomly thinks posts are about or to him for some reason....Then i just cant resist.

• Thanks 2

On 5/9/2021 at 1:47 PM, ghostrek said:

no I'm talking about the coronavirus crisis and a lot of people not giving a fuck

You should probably send that letter to Trump himself, since he largely did downplay the coronavirus and is a key reason why Republicans are anti-maskers and antivaxxers right now. Don't even mention that you're gullible or anything, I'm sure that'll come across in the letter. I'd slip in a $50, so Trump has something to dabble his dick with

8 hours ago, discolé monade said:

hahahaa. 

@discolé monade you of all people should know about that didn't you serve in the Marine Corps

it was time for people in my industry is Step Up in the people at my workplace did not Step Up yes in hindsight sanitizing surfaces doesn't work that much because turns out covid 19it dies on surfaces after a few hours  it was a theater of security thing   people needed us to do our jobs because they thought it did alot  my co-workers did not step up when they are needed I and a few others did  felt like everyone else was scared, thougth It was bullshit ,or you know just want to see the world burn 

what I'm talkin about is service

and loyalty and duty to something greater than yourself and you or your family

hell at one point I didn't want a going to work because I was scared of spreading covid-19 to my family members and roommate  they told me to bad keep working what happens  happens

or to put it a JFK with put "it not what your country can do for you but what you can do for you country"  I was trying to be your faithful to my work my family and my to country  and  the  whole of humanity (despite race, religion,political creed, fandom , or what ever)  I was looked down  upon being  for  being a crazy motherfuker I was looked down upon for trying to do my best during this time  of crisis

I said what the fuck    get out of the place I work at

look I know

Edited by ghostrek

Just now, ghostrek said:

@discolé monade you of all people should know about that didn't you serve in the Marine Corps

the saying it was time for people in my industry is Step Up in the people at my workplace did not Step Up yes in hindsight sanitizing surfaces doesn't work that much because turns out covid 19it dies on surfaces after a few hours  it was a theater of security thing   people needed us to do our jobs because they thought it did alot  my co-workers did not step up when they arer needed I and a few others did  felt like everyone else was scared, thougth It was bullshit ,or you know just want to see the world burn 

hell at one point I didn't want a going to work because I'm coming home when walking into my home but it that way I was scared of spreading covid-19 to my family members and roommate  they told me to bad keep working what happens happens

or put it in Latin semper Fidelis as the Marines would put it 

@discolé monade  after this I got way more cynical about Humanity  hell  I don't know if I want to see the world burn right now myself  or I'm just had it with people acting lazy when they're claiming to be hard workers

I believe that people must serve their country and Society in a time of Crisis and covid-19 is a crisis that we need a face as a species and frankly I think we're failing at it

Just now, ghostrek said:

@discolé monade  after this I got way more cynical about Humanity  hell  I don't know if I want to see the world burn right now myself  or I'm just had it with people acting lazy when they're claiming to be hard workers

I believe that people must serve their country and Society in a time of Crisis and covid-19 is a crisis that we need a face as a species and frankly I think we're failing at it

frankly I feel ashamed for wanting to see the world burn?  

right now

3 hours ago, ghostrek said:

it was time for people in my industry is Step Up in the people at my workplace did not Step Up yes in hindsight sanitizing surfaces doesn't work that much because turns out covid 19it dies on surfaces after a few hours  it was a theater of security thing   people needed us to do our jobs because they thought it did alot  my co-workers did not step up when they are needed I and a few others did  felt like everyone else was scared, thougth It was bullshit ,or you know just want to see the world burn 

hell at one point I didn't want a going to work because I was scared of spreading covid-19 to my family members and roommate  they told me to bad keep working what happens  happens

or to put it a JFK with put "it not what your country can do for you but what you can do for you country"  I was trying to be your faithful to my work my family and my to country  and  the  whole of humanity (despite race, religion,political creed, fandom , or what ever)  I was looked down  upon being  for  being a crazy motherfuker I was looked down upon for trying to do my best during this time  of crisis

I said what the fuck    get out of the place I work at

look I know

Haha @ janitors are now ''heroes'' because they clean up shit.

"Just doing my part as a great American, because every American should serve their country in these trying times. I'm doing my part. One toilet at a time.''

Get the fuck outta here with that nonsense. 

You're not a hero. You're not a patriot. You're not a martyr. 

You're a fucking janitor. 

Get off your make believe high horse. 

Do you honestly believe anyone, ANYONE at the White Fucking House is going to read your illiterate gibberish, let alone be like, ''This is a great, informative letter, and we should act now?" 

Dude, I'm just glad companies hire people like you. You should be grateful too.

9 hours ago, BlackNoir said:

He just wants so very bad to be included.  I mostly just try to let him be, but he randomly thinks posts are about or to him for some reason....Then i just cant resist.

Same. But after stalking through several threads, you finally just have to let him know. Dude, no fucking body is talking to you. I don't think he learned comprehension. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, resurrected said:

Same. But after stalking through several threads, you finally just have to let him know. Dude, no fucking body is talking to you. I don't think he learned comprehension. 

I just let him think what he wants... it's funnier that way.

Have you heard he has me blocked....😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, André Toulon said:

I just let him think what he wants... it's funnier that way.

Have you heard he has me blocked....😂

I saw him say that, but if he had you blocked, how the hell did he respond to you? Hahaha. 

Dude has no idea how to block.

PhilosopherDrunk will have a field day with this later.

Just now, resurrected said:

I saw him say that, but if he had you blocked, how the hell did he respond to you? Hahaha. 

You mean, you don't just say that you want to block somebody and the site takes care of the rest?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JehutyNinja said:

You mean, you don't just say that you want to block somebody and the site takes care of the rest?

Haha. In his case, that's probably what happened. 

"Block buddy, goddamnit."

"Yep. That takes care of that." (Wipes hands with a sense of accomplishment).

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, resurrected said:

The one that got me is where he quoted me and pretended he still couldn't see it...I'll give him the benefit of the doubt otherwise, but once you quote it, the block feature goes away.

Such a fraud

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

The one that got me is where he quoted me and pretended he still couldn't see it...I'll give him the benefit of the doubt otherwise, but once you quote it, the block feature goes away.

Such a fraud

I don’t believe the people that claim they block have the ability not to click the view message, out of sheer vanity that they assume they need to address something

15 hours ago, BlackNoir said:

I still have no idea what he's saying half the time.  Even when he name drops me specifically, I don't know why.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I still have no idea what he's saying half the time.  Even when he name drops me specifically, I don't know why.

Ghostrek namedrops you? Hey at least he doesn't pm you everytime he has a problem like help... I don't know what to do.. Anyway carry on. We all want you to do better for yourself sport. On second thought I can't speak for anyone else here though. There's quite a bit of bulllshit they manufacture themselves I think. I havent really cared about the whole who's who game in years I just speak my mind. 

Ghostrek does scream manufactured account all the time I'm not gonna lie. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

3 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Ghostrek namedrops you? Hey at least he doesn't pm you everytime he has a problem like help... I don't know what to do.. Anyway carry on. We all want you to do better for yourself sport. On second thought I can't speak for anyone else here though. There's quite a bit of bulllshit they manufacture themselves I think. I havent really cared about the whole who's who game in years I just speak my mind. 

Ghostrek does scream manufactured account all the time I'm not gonna lie. 

*nods*

6 hours ago, discolé monade said:

dude. are you seriously comparing the service industry to military service. 

get the fuck out of here with that shit. 

and stop with your fucking schtick. 

you can form proper sentances, then you can't. 

fucking gob. 

@discolé monade no  when you're needed you're needed 

• D'oh 1

11 hours ago, resurrected said:

Haha @ janitors are now ''heroes'' because they clean up shit.

"Just doing my part as a great American, because every American should serve their country in these trying times. I'm doing my part. One toilet at a time.''

Get the fuck outta here with that nonsense. 

You're not a hero. You're not a patriot. You're not a martyr. 

You're a fucking janitor. 

Get off your make believe high horse. 

Do you honestly believe anyone, ANYONE at the White Fucking House is going to read your illiterate gibberish, let alone be like, ''This is a great, informative letter, and we should act now?" 

Dude, I'm just glad companies hire people like you. You should be grateful too.

yes but not in the way he intends?

1 hour ago, Bouvre said:

Beyond everything else here I could ask questions about, or comment on, I gotta say as a paid writer: don't quit your job for writing something you're not commissioned to write.

Nothing would get written if we needed to be paid to do it.