UnevenEdge

Which Horror Movie Monster would you secks?

-Ninja_Jesus-

• 10 months later...
On 10/20/2020 at 2:09 AM, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Cassandra Peterson is infinitely hotter as herself than as Elvira.

Check out this pic of her on her wiki page:

440px-Cassandra_Peterson_by_Gage_Skidmor

This pic was taken when she was mere months away from age 60. Jesus fuck.

https://www.ihorror.com/elvira-comes-out-in-her-new-memoir-yours-cruelly-elvira/

Swing and a miss

2 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Sich a defeatist attitude. My mentality is I haven't been rejected until I'm told no....why assume I'm unworthy.  I'm me.

You obviously have much more self-confidence than I do. :/

I'd love to see you ask out a celebrity crush of yours though. Not necessarily doubting you, but it would be a sight to see an "average Joe" ask out a hot celebrity with actual expectations of a yes.

5 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

You obviously have much more self-confidence than I do. :/

I'd love to see you ask out a celebrity crush of yours though. Not necessarily doubting you, but it would be a sight to see an "average Joe" ask out a hot celebrity with actual expectations of a yes.

.....you miss every shot you don't take.

Look, rejection sucks like the first 50 times, but after that, it's literally a nothing burger and you'll find way more gold digging than overthinking.

5 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

.....you miss every shot you don't take.

Look, rejection sucks like the first 50 times, but after that, it's literally a nothing burger and you'll find way more gold digging than overthinking.

The good news is I just got a raise so hopefully one step closer to moving out of my parents' house, and when that happens I'll be more comfortable with the idea of using dating / hookup apps.

1 minute ago, André Toulon said:

It the shitty animation man...shot scared tf outta me.....and brother numpsey too....

I was scared of the California raisins too....I just came to terms with it was shitty claymation that I was scared of

Michael Jackson’s moonwalker movie, that claymation fucked with me and probably why return to OZ was so fucking creepy as a kid