UnevenEdge

There are full grown adults with jobs and children and real responsibilities

Mix

Not sure where You got that, but they are scary af.... why you're trying to plant this seed that I may run across one that I can't hit or some shit is beyond me, but their aesthetic and the fact that they create infrastructure single handedly is more than enough.

47 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

Not sure where You got that, but they are scary af.... why you're trying to plant this seed that I may run across one that I can't hit or some shit is beyond me, but their aesthetic and the fact that they create infrastructure single handedly is more than enough.

This thread was born of a conversation I recently had. At the the end which, I learned that even though people think Radioactive Creature + Bite = Powers is silly, they are pretty firm on the theoretical powers received being real actual characteristics  possessed by the original creature. That is, until google. 

Anyway, we were a pretty diverse enough group of morons that I figured we weren't alone in this.

1 hour ago, Mix said:

This thread was born of a conversation I recently had. At the the end which, I learned that even though people think Radioactive Creature + Bite = Powers is silly, they are pretty firm on the theoretical powers received being real actual characteristics  possessed by the original creature. That is, until google. 

Anyway, we were a pretty diverse enough group of morons that I figured we weren't alone in this.

..........................?

Soooooo, that's a firm NO on the spiders I can't hit though, right?

Bullcrap.

I normally don't see a spider [ the bi-annual pulling of all the books to vacuum behind the cases doesn't count because I'm actively hunting the bastards then ] until I'm stepping into the shower. That's when some hairy mf magically appears right in the damn tub and I end up burning through most of the hot water sending its ass back to hell via the drain. >:(

That aside, whenever I see a huge flock of garbage gulls circling a parking lot, I kind of wonder if this is the time a giant squid will rise up through the asphalt and start throwing cars in all directions. 

32 minutes ago, Mix said:

Please disregard the previous post

where as I was not incorrect, it has been brought to my attention that you did not mean what I thought you meant :/

Mercury retrograde got you into some freaky shiz.

1 hour ago, lupin_bebop said:

TV? I don’t watch it. I’m too busy with adult responsibilities, bills, and shit. Survival is hard. 

Dude....Come the fuck on.

Just say you don't care for TV if you don't watch it.....In my adult life, I've worked 16 hour days and still had time for TV and video games along with 2 kids

Edited by BlackNoir
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Spidermans spider sense is broken compared to actual spider sense, but spiders do have crazy senses Of course they arent on par with Jedi like Spiderman. That whole "way of the spider" him and some martial arts master made even further enhances it's abilities, and turned him into a ninja jedi.. Real spiders have hairs that are designed to pick up even the smallest vibrations through whatever surface they stand on, and many species have another type of specialized hair to pick up vibrations from the air. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

11 hours ago, BlackNoir said:

Dude....Come the fuck on.

Just say you don't care for TV if you don't watch it.....In my adult life, I've worked 16 hour days and still had time for TV and video games along with 2 kids

I did. I said I don't watch it. I didn't need your input for anything else, but thank you.

i think average to below average looking, middle aged men with dead end jobs are entitled to marry younger women who are completely out of their league and live in a house with at least one zero tacked on to the end of a mortgage they could actually afford. 

• Like 1