UnevenEdge

Who the fuck said revenge is best served cold?

Mix

First off, nothing served cold has the characteristics of revenge. Icecream? Gazpacho? What the fuck!

No, I want my revenge served piping hot! With ghost peppers, bitch!

You don't want to be staring at a motherfucker who used to put fear in your heart with confused feelings like pity 'cause the years haven't been kind. It drains all the satisfaction out of it. At least you better hope it does 'cause if there's even a drop of satisfaction to be had, you find yourself trying and failing to explain to onlookers, and eventually police, why you're not the kind of person who gets his kicks by beating up homeless people. 

Idiot: No officer, like I said, he was bigger and scarier when we were eleven.

Officer: ....

Idiot: Yes, that's when the pool thing happened.

Officer: ...

Idiot: Yes, I understand it was a long time ago.

Idiot: Well of course he's going to say he doesn't remember. It doesn't traumatize you if you're doing the bullying. Also, it looks like the drugs really did a number on him, so I'd be surprised if he remembered his own name.

Officer: ...

Idiot: No sir, I'm not fucking with you.

Idiot: No sir, this isn't "a youtube" 

Officer: .....

Idiot: Yes sir, I know idiots like me do pranks on youtube, but this isn't that

Idiot: Well, it's good you're bonding with your son, but that's a different brown guy you were watching

Idiot: No sir, I would never jerk you around. I promise you i'm not FouseyTube.

Idiot: I understand a pic would mean a lot to your son, but again, i'm not Fousey.

Idiot: You're absolutely right, a pic is easier than going to jail.....thank you for being so understanding.....no, I don't mind holding the gun....

:| he's a good dad

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Is this Officer Crono? Or Officer Ryu Hayabusa?

Anyway, apologies to That_One_Guy, but Mix is by far the funniest motherfucker on this board. I've actually had this opinion for a long time. If anyone here needs to be a comedian, its mix.

Again, sorry That_One_Guy.

giphy.gif

*He's way funnier though. Man does it for a living.....infront of people >.>

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Is this Officer Crono? Or Officer Ryu Hayabusa?

Anyway, apologies to That_One_Guy, but Mix is by far the funniest motherfucker on this board. I've actually had this opinion for a long time. If anyone here needs to be a comedian, its mix.

Again, sorry That_One_Guy.

RYu Hayabusa definitely talks.

Most Links don't talk though.