UnevenEdge

UEMB Game Nights

panic

Jackbox typically every Friday night in Discord around midnight EST. Plus other multiplayer games on various nights. Come play with us: https://discord.gg/7DRAupT

Leave a reply with any additional game suggestions.

100% Orange Juice
Among Us
Dead by Daylight
Fall Guys
Garfield Kart
Golf With Your Friends
Half Dead 2
Jackbox (no purchase necessary)
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes (no purchase necessary)
Left 4 Dead 2
Project Winter
Pummel Party
Rocket League
Smash
Stardew Valley
Tabletop Simulator
Terraria
Use Your Words (no purchase necessary)
Wreckfest

Strategy games:
Civilization VI
Scythe
Stellaris
Terraforming Mars

Remote play games:
The Game of Life
Horizon Chase Turbo
Road Redemption
Shift Happens
Team Sonic Racing

Edited by Raptorpat
New discord link.

16 hours ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

ramo and I broke it out on steam last saturday, it could be fun if we had enough for the versus mode

Im pretty sure I have it on Steam. I think they gave it away for Xmas once. I just gotta remember my login stuff but Im down.

3 hours ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

we are gonna start special saturday jackbox in a minute. there will be a voice chat on the UEMB discord: https://discord.gg/FxFRaC

ramo wants to try to stream via mixer https://mixer.com/ramoisdead though we may switch to streaming right on the discord or on twitch if there are any problems

(@jackiemarie90 we are live)

I forgot I have two review sessions on Sunday tomorrow cause I’m stoopid and need to catch up. Lulz Thanks for the reminder ❤️

• Like 1

Yeah, but I don't have it installed.. As always discords just a chat server that'll take the video streams so idk..  I'll join for smash bros I guess, but I'm not gonna be streaming my ugly mug video (I would I just don't have a cam for it.)

The rest of the games I'm not into/

I havent tried the jackbox shit  myself either but I can get that done. Hit me up if you wanna Smash though I guess no pun intended.. 

panic's initial post was a tentative thing to get the ball rolling so nothing is set in stone. as for voice communications, join the UEMB discord.

as far as streaming, the only game it is required for is jackbox (though if people were playing other stuff people can stream if they want, it's a free country), and only person who streams jackbox is ramo or whomever is hosting the game. everyone plays for free and doesn't have to stream. we are literally doing this on his mixer right stream now, voice chatting on discord, the link to the stream is in my previous post.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Quackers said:

i'll fucking destroy you in mario kart bitch

corny

im tryin to do some inhouse league matches, or OW, or some gears 5, or a convoy in forza horizion 4. in reality im waiting for halo mcc to drop on pc, i have the insider preview i applied for it months ago but its inactive for the time being.

edit:

ahh

i forgot all of those games besides league require a good computer.

Edited by Age of S'jet

those are all just examples of games we could play, the only things we've actually played thus far have been jackbox and golf it. 

if you want to try and round people up for a more competitive game, by all means. quackers wants to get people to do rocket league, and we'll probably try out SSB soon. problem is jackbox is the easiest thing to organize and getting people together is like herding cats.

also with something like smash or RL, only so many people can play together. I think online SSB lobbies hold up to eight, and obviously only four people in a match at once (and with SSB we'd probably have to have one fun lobby and one boring tryhard lobby so people can play their preferred style). but i know there's people who play both games so trying to get everyone in those buckets to play together sounds fun.

they buy a nontindo swatch and plug it into their compuyter montiro

that was last week though. this week, @Quackersis hosting rocket league (soccer, but with cars) which *is* a pc game.

also, the new jackbox pack came out, so when ramo is available again, either next week or the following, we'll try that out.

6 minutes ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

they buy a nontindo swatch and plug it into their compuyter montiro

that was last week though. this week, @Quackersis hosting rocket league (soccer, but with cars) which *is* a pc game.

also, the new jackbox pack came out, so when ramo is available again, either next week or the following, we'll try that out.

Oooo cool! I’m at school waiting for the shuttle and probably be home in an hour. Will there be anything I gotta download?