UnevenEdge

UEMB Game Nights

panic

Among Us looks so hilarious.  Maybe I'll try to jump in on one of these sometime.  I miss goofing off during games with people, but I hate MMOs and shooters.

Everyone should also look into Spaceteam.  It's so obnoxious.

Other fun social deduction games are Enemy on Board, The Ship (everyone has it for free, basically), and Island of Deception.

7 Days To Die is awesome to play multiplayer.  Carcassonne is really fun.  Werewolf/Mafia are always a huge blast.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They are halfway through a game of Pummel Party (it's like an off-brand Mario Party). I'm predisposed with real life so I'm not actually on tonight, either Vamped or someone else gotta follow up here if it's on the agenda or you can pop into the discord text chat or whatever to ask (https://discord.gg/eu3rvT2).

Alternatively if you want hard mode, ramo is hangin out in the voice chat and streaming his own solo game with the conversation in the background, but there's no cheeve for keeping up that way.

1 minute ago, Raptorpat said:

like an achievement, because "hard mode"

you know what, I think I'm off in my own mental plane right now

When I wrote "a cheeve" I it didn't click but when I read it after I posted it, it was painfully clear and instead of editing it, I just decided to wait for the answer.

I hate that fucking edit tag....It's why I don't even bother fixing typos after the fact now, because I hate that fucking scribble on the bottom of my post.  Not that I care than anyone knows I edited it...It just looks ugly....just a clunky piece of useless information slapped on the bottom of my post because I fucked up a keystroke or forgot to say something.  I'd rather trekpost than have that indicator sully my post.

What i'm saying is fix it, Mattrick.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • panic locked this topic