UnevenEdge

UEMB Game Nights

panic

3 hours ago, avec said:

giphy.gif

I slept through my alarm!!

ToT 

Daaaaang these 12 hour shifts. I remember checking the board and thinking ... maybe I should pop in the discord earlier ... then all of a sudden its 4am 

Spoiler

FUUUUUUCK

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, Vamped said:

giphy.gif

I slept through my alarm!!

ToT 

Daaaaang these 12 hour shifts. I remember checking the board and thinking ... maybe I should pop in the discord earlier ... then all of a sudden its 4am 

Reveal hidden contents

FUUUUUUCK

Aw no!  Next time ❤️

Finally making it out of the worst rank in golf

ef6ca88c8b7c519c3a56f0bda1fec6cc89e8f13c

Only to get trolled by Quackers

giphy.gif

Then not being able to stop myself from landing in the same spot to let him do it all over again 

tenor.gif

Edited by Vamped
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Raptorpat said:

ramo looked into the rules and you're not supposed to talk at all outside of reporting bodies and hitting the emergency button

We should do it that way. Then we'd all be equal.

Or we could play Project Winter, where anyone can attack anyone.

2 hours ago, panic said:

We should do it that way. Then we'd all be equal.

Or we could play Project Winter, where anyone can attack anyone.

How long are the games in Project Winter?

Why dont you use your mic?

Why do I have so many questions?

I kind of like that the games are quick with Among Us because we can all take turns and nobody's left out for too long. Plus the animation is kinda cute when they pop out of the vents and nobody has arms until they're SNAPPING YOUR NECK 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

So as I was leaving, I saw the summer sale notification come across my PS4 and there is a Jackbox 6 that I'm just learning exists....Do y'all have/play it.

Every Friday at around midnight est, especially Trivia Murder Party and Push the Button from that pack.

We'll be playing pack 7 when it comes out this fall too.

2 minutes ago, panic said:

Every Friday at around midnight est, especially Trivia Murder Party and Push the Button from that pack.

We'll be playing pack 7 when it comes out this fall too.

I figure, because I know how much y'all love TMP, but I'm definitely interest in seeing it in action....Games look a bit more accessible than the ones on Pack 5.  I like rap battles playing with other people, but I didn't care for rap battling with you guys because I was dropping some jewels, but no one ever stopped talking long enough to hear them.....TMP definitely plays well even with all the drunk screaming.

Anyway, see ya Friday.

17 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

I like rap battles playing with other people, but I didn't care for rap battling with you guys because I was dropping some jewels, but no one ever stopped talking long enough to hear them

I remember the themed raps.

Mad Verse City is a lot tougher lately with Kapt Krunch and Pat's sister.

It's streamed in Discord now instead of Mixer/Twitch. We can hard mute anyone who won't shut the fuck up, but that hasn't been much of a problem lately.

• 3 weeks later...