UnevenEdge

UEMB Game Nights

panic

2 minutes ago, Athena 92 said:

Well about 3 hours ago it was supposedly starting in about 3 hours but since Ramo is the one running things we probably still have another hour or two until things start.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You literally typed what went through my head.

Edited by lupin_bebop

1 hour ago, Vamped said:

So .... serious question 

>.> 

If you are indeed the alien .... would you know?

Yes. It tells you on your device that you are at the beginning of the game. You being able to hack people is also a dead giveaway. Also, it TELLS you who the other aliens are. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, lupin_bebop said:

I apologize to everyone last night. My sober ass couldn’t play games right. 

Could've been worse. You could have been looking forward to playing but battling the sudden onset of sniffles so intensely you played yourself and drank all the sinus soother tea ... only to realize too late it has the damn sleepy time bear on the box

original.gif

Waking up at 6am noticing its not even Friday anymore

tumblr_mngr1a1JR41ssaoq4o1_500.gif

Then realizing you fell asleep before your kid ... who fell asleep across your face ... fully clothed ... with the xbox remote in his hand 

original.gif

source.gif

• Haha 2

On 2/22/2020 at 5:36 PM, Vamped said:

Could've been worse. You could have been looking forward to playing but battling the sudden onset of sniffles so intensely you played yourself and drank all the sinus soother tea ... only to realize too late it has the damn sleepy time bear on the box

original.gif

Waking up at 6am noticing its not even Friday anymore

tumblr_mngr1a1JR41ssaoq4o1_500.gif

Then realizing you fell asleep before your kid ... who fell asleep across your face ... fully clothed ... with the xbox remote in his hand 

original.gif

source.gif

FUCK. I'D RATHER have that happen to me. That is FUCKING AMAZING.