UnevenEdge

I might be a father after yesterday..

Age of S'jet

I went on a first date with a girl yesterday and banged her without a condom and without knowing she was on birth control. I pulled out and splooged but immediately had the sneaking suspicion of life with a child with a girl who, although hot, was kinda crazy. But then she slipped off into the bathroom and showed me her birth control and gave me a wink and I felt that cooling sensation of relief wash over me and I could just enjoy the fact that I got laid. Happy Valentine's, my friends

2 minutes ago, Naraku4656 said:

Yeah my gf and I hate kids too. When my parents ask it's always an awkward "WELL YOULL CHANGE YOUR MIND" my bank account says otherwise

My mom told me she is fine not having grandkids, my dad (and stepmom oddly) was bummed a little but he then rethinks the fact that his step daughter has two spawn that live at his house and have been the past 6 years so it all works out.

Just now, Rogue Alphonse said:

My mom told me she is fine not having grandkids, my dad (and stepmom oddly) was bummed a little but he then rethinks the fact that his step daughter has two spawn that live at his house and have been the past 6 years so it all works out.

Both my parents expect grandkids. My sibling doesn't want any and neither do I sooooooo

35 minutes ago, Naraku4656 said:

Yeah my gf and I hate kids too. When my parents ask it's always an awkward "WELL YOULL CHANGE YOUR MIND" my bank account says otherwise

I don't hate kids but I'm never having any of my own. I hate the idea of having to be on the ball every second of the day. 

I got step kids that are older so that's not too much workand i got the nieces and nephews of my SO and that pretty much covers it for me. Get the nice parts without the crushing responsibility. 

1 hour ago, Naraku4656 said:

If I ever have a child it will be through adoption. Also my mother seems to think that I will definitely have a daughter and that she will love all the clothes her grandmother gives her. I wont let any child of mine be dressed by my mother. I swear she thinks Muppets and potato sacks are high fashion icons. Got my little sister looking like Vigo the Carpathian. 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, GunStarHero said:

If I ever have a child it will be through adoption. Also my mother seems to think that I will definitely have a daughter and that she will love all the clothes her grandmother gives her. I wont let any child of mine be dressed by my mother. I swear she thinks Muppets and potato sacks are high fashion icons. Got my little sister looking like Vigo the Carpathian. 

1400478162035.jpg.99d64274e40372fa8a61f10b2ff60d24.jpg

• Haha 2