UnevenEdge

IP Banned from OKC on computer and cell phone

Zenigundam

Haha unreal. All because I asked a girl on a date, she replied with a curt "no", and I sent a message back saying "... What?" and then a follow-up message that said "Who do you think you're talking to?"

Smh lol. Unreal what these weak ass white knights have turned our great country into. Tough guys should rule this planet.

Damn, you gonna use one those IP changers and keep on OKCing?

Probably. This is ridiculous. What a bunch of spineless pansies lol. They're the same latte drinking weak boys who hide behind paperwork instead of facing up to somebody else like real men used to do back in the day. Why couldn't they just tell me what was going on and give me a time and place, so that we could *cracks knuckles* discuss it?

Are you sure that was all that was sent? >.>

Yeah, but I'd been banned before, so I think they probably recognized me as a repeat offender when they saw the "abuse" report.

Nothing I've ever said has been that bad, I've just gotten girls really mad because I've told them off and launched personal attacks in the past because I was a Zenigundam scorned!  :)

Haha unreal. All because I asked a girl on a date, she replied with a curt "no", and I sent a message back saying "... What?" and then a follow-up message that said "Who do you think you're talking to?"

Smh lol. Unreal what these weak ass white knights have turned our great country into. Tough guys should rule this planet.

Time to go on Tinder...