UnevenEdge

Celebs you'd just like to sit down & have a drink with.

tsar4

Keanu Reeves (if half of what I've read about him is true)

Burton Cummings (former lead singer of The Guess Who and like Alice, knows has lots of surprising connections & stories)

Alice Cooper (the drink could be water, how could I not want to drink with someone who was a friend of John Lennon, Groucho, and Col. Sanders?)

Dennis Miller (I'd have trouble keeping up)

PJ O'Rourke

Robert Downey Jr. (like Burton, he doesn't seem to take himself too seriously)

Brett Butler (always seemed pretty smart, and now seems to have gotten her life together)

Michael Bolton or Steve Perry. They're my idols for singing and they're who I model my own singing after. I'd like to pick their brains, ahoot the shit, and maybe even get some pointers on increasing range, power and stamina with my voice.

manson is always fucked up, too. did you see him on the talking dead? he was saying all kinds of weird shit like all the characters like carol are sex starved  >:D

Haha :D

But honestly, Marilyn Manson would be the one I would want to talk to mostly. He's quite smart and has a very interesting mindset. Beautiful

if he was still alive, David Bowie.

if we're talking people who are still alive probably Tom Waits. he seems like a cool guy

once upon a time, my answer to the question "if you could go back in time and meet one person, who would it be?" was hands down, no question, bruce lee.

bowies death makes that a very hard question now.

once upon a time, my answer to the question "if you could go back in time and meet one person, who would it be?" was hands down, no question, bruce lee.

bowies death makes that a very hard question now.

why not both. lets pool our meetings. you wish for Bruce Lee, i'll do David Bowie and we'll meet somewhere

maybe bill murray, or winona ryder but i dont really want to meet any celebs aside from musicians.

maybe kevin shields to learn about how he came up with his melodies, but even then id think his music would lose some charm so idk

billy corgan cause im really interested in his life in general

that's probably it.

cm punk and shawn michaels too.

Norman Reedus- dude seems pretty chill

TJ Miller- he's hilarious

Leonardo DiCaprio- Dude's a great actor...plus have a photo of me and him laughing and drinking together would be a great ice breaker for talking to chicks

Morgan Freeman- Dude's voice is epic.  Plus he seems pretty fucking smart, it'd be cool to pick his brain and hear what he thinks on things

Emma Watson-  She's smart...... and insanely hot