UnevenEdge

Taking requests for poorly made MS Paint art.

Cau

10 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

You can make me a poorly drawn display pic  to use for music uploads etc. My stage name is Professah Tex

so maybe something sciencey or comic book like. I'm always looking for artwork I can use that people aren't

trying to get paid for..or whatever.

I mean, the quality of what you've seen in here so far is basically what you'd get.

2 minutes ago, Sandstone said:

I didn't realize your alt was Professah Tex, that suddenly makes sense.

Yeah I had to make that alt because I got down or something, and I didn't write or record anything new for the longest time so couldn't really identify with the name anymore.. I had to do something to help me get back into the mentality it sucks.

2 minutes ago, Cau said:

Anything specific you're looking for?

I like the idea of professor X as my mascot.. and what The Wu has done with their comic book art, but Idk.. a pic of some beakers and test tubes with some records and stuff in it to.. idk lol.  I havent thought about making artwork for my shit enough. It's hard enough for me to get the music done with such an outdated DAW..I tried to record a verse yesterday on a track, and the damn thing dropped a bunch of sound samples I had mixed in in the process. It crashes 90% of the time I switch to an edit view..tl;dr I know. Just draw whatevs man.

42 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I like the idea of professor X as my mascot.. and what The Wu has done with their comic book art, but Idk.. a pic of some beakers and test tubes with some records and stuff in it to.. idk lol.  I havent thought about making artwork for my shit enough. It's hard enough for me to get the music done with such an outdated DAW..I tried to record a verse yesterday on a track, and the damn thing dropped a bunch of sound samples I had mixed in in the process. It crashes 90% of the time I switch to an edit view..tl;dr I know. Just draw whatevs man.

Basically what I came up with

w1wFgEF.png

image.png

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Wow it looks almost like an indie album cover or something. I'll definitely use it as music display art at some point

if that's cool. I say that because the colors and art remind me a lot of a modest mouse album, but for hiphop.

I'd give you a round of applause, but we don't have that emoji anymore.

Thanks

It's all yours, dude.