UnevenEdge

Name the three branches of U.S. government.

1938 Packard

That's probably because most people here in this group really do know.  Who were they asking in that survey, anyway?  The three branches are discussed in third grade.  The whole nation over age ten should know.

What are you talking about? None of us here knew except for rpm jr and fuggs.  :it:

You fucked up an obvious schtick that everyone was in on, but I'M the asshole........Good job Gemini, you're the hero we didn't want and hate that we deserve..

Yes, you are. How dare you!

Nah, I'm just messin' with ya. Seriously, if I had clicked and read the whole thing before posting, I would've kept it going. Sorry about that.

That's probably because most people here in this group really do know.  Who were they asking in that survey, anyway?  The three branches are discussed in third grade.  The whole nation over age ten should know.

No one gives a shit about your stupid fucking link shithead.

Well I'm trying to do right and not act like that anymore but I appreciate being alerted to the ongoing offensive display of failure.

No, you're needed.....They are trying to silence babblers....I need you to post in my stead.

Seriously, that's not happening, but I have this big ass pot, and my own spoon.