UnevenEdge

Name the three branches of U.S. government.

1938 Packard

Did you not read your thread? Only two, well if you include sandstone and you, four people on these boards can name the three branches. This ignorance of civics is far worse than than cigarette odor-denying mind can fathom. We need to make long-winded declarations like we're experts to make sure that people actually know what they're talking about!

I'm sure a lot more people here can name the three branches of government than that.  This is just what happens when you make a thread like this in FFA, no one takes it seriously, especially not from Packard. :catlol

:it:

The problem is Pooh's apathy.  Pooh decided a long time ago to stop caring.  So, the school system has failed a third of the population.  Why has it failed?  Because people like Pooh think that a "Heather Has Two Mommies" curriculum is far more important than teaching civics.  People like Pooh think that teaching second graders how to put condoms on pickles is far more important than teaching civics.  The final result is a grossly uninformed electorate.  When that blew up in Pooh's face with the Trump victory... It was too late to change anything.  Pooh is stuck with the choices made.  Because of apathy.  Had Pooh decided to get involved twenty years ago, we'd all have a far better president than either Hillary OR Trump today, because NEITHER of them would have even gotten past the primaries.

Let me guess, you're for abstinence-only sex ed because you expect most people to grow up perpetual virgins like yourself?

I'm sure a lot more people here can name the three branches of government than that.  This is just what happens when you make a thread like this in FFA, no one takes it seriously, especially not from Packard. :catlol

:it:

I give up. You were supposed to play along.

Oh well. :it:

So, you finally decided to click it and see the understatement?  There were other surveys that show about 33%.

I clicked it when you made the thread, there was just no reason to be topical until your math shit the bed and now you're providing stats that you didn't even link to.....You're a joke and everyone knows it....Just look at your thread.....LOOK AT IT.

I clicked it when you made the thread, there was just no reason to be topical until your math shit the bed and now you'rr providing stats that you didn't even link to.....You're a joke and everyone knows it....Just look at your thread.....LOOK AT IT.

Okay, so when the figure is actually 75%, what does that say about the educational system you endorse, the very same system from which you so proudly "graduated"?

Okay, so when the figure is actually 75%, what does that say about the educational system you endorse, the very same system from which you so proudly "graduated"?

I've endorsed nothing, you moron and I'll take this question seriously when you provide a link that says that....Or even one that says that a third can't do it like you originally stated and are trying to back peddle on.

Wait, you shaming high school graduates now......Pacman.....You didn't graduate, did you?

A number that will never be achieved and certainly not with abstinence only sex education.

This thread should be put into Dumpster Fires.

:catlol

People have to be shown the truth... fire is hot, it burns people.  Indiscriminate sex leads to STD's and unwanted pregnancies, condom or no condom.

People have to be shown the truth... fire is hot, it burns people.  Indiscriminate leads to STD's and unwanted pregnancies, condom or no condom.

"Indiscriminate" leads to.... what the fuck are you trying to saying? What does that even mean? Indiscriminate what leads to STDs and unwanted pregnancies?

I've endorsed nothing, you moron and I'll take this question seriously when you provide a link that says that....Or even one that says that a third can't do it like you originally stated and are trying to back peddle on.

Wait, you shaming high school graduates now......Pacman.....You didn't graduate, did you?

www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/americans-knowledge-of-the-branches-of-government-is-declining-300325968.html

Tell them the truth.  Sexual activity and use of IV drugs are the highest risk factors, condom or no condom.

It's sad, the ways you try to convince yourself you've done well for the severe lack of sex you've had in your life . . . clearly, the doorknobs and the sybian aren't good enough.

I'm semi-serious here. :it: