UnevenEdge

You guys still wanna move to IPB?

K_N

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just redirecting everyone who said they'd donate to here (because I have nothing else better to do at the moment):

https://www.gofundme.com/ipb-license-for-unevenedge

Rogue[/member]

StarPanda[/member]

mthor[/member]

CAC[/member]

Nabloom[/member]

garbagepailcat[/member]

empty[/member]

scoobdog[/member]

1pooh4u[/member]

Ric[/member]

Kweerie[/member]

André Toulon[/member]

Professah Tex[/member]

Vercaties[/member]

Saw it yesterday, will chip in on pay day.

https://www.gofundme.com/ipb-license-for-unevenedge

I don't care if this seems unnecessary, but it seems summoning people here will make them more likely to donate. So, here's a list of people I think are currently active (mostly from the recent logins. I know, I'm really bored):

I know we had a donation button.  Is this site in danger?

The donation button is old.

This was set up to fund some new software that requires a one-time licensing fee. The site will get pitch over to another place which should be more updateable as time goes on. Currently it appears that what does work on the boards needs to be spank sometimes to function with newer updates and patches. It still works but would become a pain as time goes on and if traffic should increase.

Nope. I just wanted as many people as possible to donate . . . and for some desultory people to realize who their benefactors are. :poop:

I was hoping we might make it over 1000. We managed to raise over three times the goal, thanks mostly to three certain people, but any amount counts.

Guest The Hound

I'll donate a lot of money, but I want to make the theme again.

Otherwise no.

I know IPS/IPB better than anyone here.

But that's just my two cents.

I could pick up nothing more than an aesthetic role. I have time for this with my new job as opposed to when I was roofing.

Nope. I just wanted as many people as possible to donate . . . and for some desultory people to realize who their benefactors are. :poop:

I was hoping we might make it over 1000. We managed to raise over three times the goal, thanks mostly to three certain people, but any amount counts.

How do you know who donated what?  Are you a wizard? ::spin::

Otherwise no.

I could pick up nothing more than an aesthetic role. I have time for this with my new job as opposed to when I was roofing.

You can make a theme if you want. You're not getting any kind of member role with extra privileges.

You proved multiple times why that's a really bad idea.

Otherwise no.

Don't be such a dick.  Donate because you like the place, not because you expect something in return.  Otherwise, go fuck yourself.

Guest VegetaFajita

You can make a theme if you want. You're not getting any kind of member role with extra privileges.

You proved multiple times why that's a really bad idea.

haha thats all i want. Just the layout and themes. I wanna make 4. One that emulates luuvs vision and 3 that mimic the lithium days. Theres a few ways to make changing themes on ipb really fun and part of the core layout. Theres even ways to make certain themes appear on certain sub forums by default. I can do a lot of shit with ipb i just want the creative aspect. There is a permisson set u can use that wont let me do anything besides that. Gimme a few days ill throw some money out.