UnevenEdge

Are you a nice person?

fuggnificent

YOU showed her the pic only to help her get my address so yes its YOUR fault and anything that happens to my kid because of it is YOUR FAULT. i hope your wife moves away from you with your kids so thry dont become little assholes like you.

LOL, you're a good person.

Don't worry about my kids.....Worry about your's.....Seems like you're the one with an concerns here.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Better cleae your tracker of all the times you got doped up because renadas getting the screenshots.

Why do you think Renada is even slightly concerned with your shit?  I honestly don't see how as many times as I've proven it, you still think she gives a shit about you or what you say.......She was with me 10 years ago when I was doing coke.  Do you really think she's gonna flip because I talk about smoking weed?

I would tell you to stay in your lane, but it's funnier to watch you crash......Tell Averi too.  We'll all laugh at you on the way to Six Flags.

Why do you think Renada is even slightly concerned with your shit?  I honestly don't see how as many times as I've proven it, you still think she gives a shit about you or what you say.......She was with me 10 years ago when I was doing coke.  Do you really think she's gonna flip because I talk about smoking weed?

I would tell you to stay in your lane, but it's funnier to watch you crash......Tell Averi too.  We'll all laugh at you on the way to Six Flags.

I think averi blocked me. I miss her messy ass.

I consider my self a nice mellow person, everyone tells me that I'm pretty cool and sweet

But if you fucking cross me and get on my shit I will cut you

;)

Me

your  :poop:

Come at me, brah.  O0

and to narc

you act like it offends me...but it i my JOB...I don't know how you don't under stand that...LEGALLY BY PROFESSION...I have to report it...oh and my pharmacist is out till Monday... he emailed the federal board of pharmacy...we're just waiting on a reply

Hmmmmm, interesting thesis.....Who do you look out for?

Who would even expect you to look out for them?

You have willingly thrown your own family nder the bus multiples times and they are still raising you.  What have you done other than take from this world in your mundane existence?

giphy.gif

This is perfect testimony to how out of touch and diluted you are.  Doing your job that you are paid for isn't helping.....It's your JOB.

I volunteer at the boys center with my neighbor on weekends, I donate movies and music to them on a regular basis.  I am a volunteer fireman in this town (though I'll admit, it's just a title....I have yet to actually participate) but I contribute my time when they have functions at the VA and play in the yearly basketball tournament against the volunteer police.......And I suck, but I'm there.

These are things I do out of the kindness of my heart and I have no reason to shout these things from the rooftops to strangers because that's what a selfish person would do and expect praise for it.

You consider punching a clock caring about people........You are more Trumpler than you can even realize from the fat clouding your mind.

giphy.gif

you act like it offends me...but it i my JOB...I don't know how you don't under stand that...LEGALLY BY PROFESSION...I have to report it...oh and my pharmacist is out till Monday... he emailed the federal board of pharmacy...we're just waiting on a reply

Most non-medical people don't appreciate the responsibility of being a mandated reporter; they don't realize that we HAVE to report stuff; it's not a choice - unless having your license or certification suspended or confiscated is something you really want to consider as an option.

Most non-medical people don't appreciate the responsibility of being a mandated reporter; they don't realize that we HAVE to report stuff; it's not a choice - unless having your license or certification suspended or confiscated is something you really want to consider as an option.

i ain't about to lose that shit...the money gets too good

shes lying. her damn job dont post here and she doesnt post from work so her job wasnt in any goddamn jeopardy . shes just slimy heartless witch that thinks people dont deserve kids because her own mother hates her.

shes lying. her damn job dont post here and she doesnt post from work so her job wasnt in any goddamn jeopardy . shes just slimy heartless witch that thinks people dont deserve kids because her own mother hates her.

piss and moan all you want...and it's the other way around fugg...I hate my mother

see this is the problem fugg...you blame everyone else but yourself...

i havent done anything and ive never done anything to you. youre just mad because no one here likes you not even live in and you have no friends or love in your life. think unevenedge gonna go to your funeral? :D

i havent done anything and ive never done anything to you. youre just mad because no one here likes you not even live in and you have no friends or love in your life. think unevenedge gonna go to your funeral? :D

no, what's sad fugg, is your delusions. And the fact you can't take responsibility for your actions.

lil ole me cant stop her fucking pay idiot. like they investigate what everybody says to you online before they hire you. how fucking stupid are you?

they do, and I could lose my license if they find that I knew and did nothing...that's why there is always a paper trail

they do, and I could lose my license if they find that I knew and did nothing...that's why there is always a paper trail

no they do not. youre a horrible liar and nothing has even happened for you to know about. why try to hide the fact that youre just horrible. like you claim you dont have to report real illegal activity but you gotta report me for offhandky joking about might wanting to do something. it doesnt even make any sense.

It doesn't matter if you're at work or not, if you're a mandated reporter, you have to report.

In NYS, teachers and RN's are mandated child abuse reporters. About 10 or 12 years ago, there was a little boy - maybe 4 or 5 months old - who was shaken to death by his mother's boyfriend while mom was at the library. I won't go into the boring details (I did a rant on it back when it happened), but I will tell you that the woman who was working with me at the library and I spent a couple of weeks sweating bullets, because she's a teacher, and I'm an RN, and we were both terrified that we'd missed something that we should have reported when mom would bring the baby in - even though we were working as library clerks at the time of the encounters.

cept this the goddamn internet. you talking people you work with irl. i know its hard for you losers to know the difference.

shes a doxxer and i hope you're comfortable posting around scum like her.

Pfui! I got attack cats and phone spiders - I ain't scared of nuthin.