UnevenEdge

Are you a nice person?

fuggnificent

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no they do not. youre a horrible liar and nothing has even happened for you to know about. why try to hide the fact that youre just horrible. like you claim you dont have to report real illegal activity but you gotta report me for offhandky joking about might wanting to do something. it doesnt even make any sense.

you were taking about wanting to sell your controlled medications...

cept this the goddamn internet. you talking people you work with irl. i know its hard for you losers to know the difference.

shes a doxxer and i hope you're comfortable posting around scum like her.

LOL, you are the biggest pot/kettle on the stove.  You are the shittiest most unliked person here and you keep trying to lay the cause of that elsewhere. 

LOL, you are the biggest pot/kettle on the stove.  You are the shittiest most unliked person here and you keep trying to lay the cause of that elsewhere.

I am not the most unliked mr hyperbolic. I actually have friends. You just have likes but everybody sees how unhinged you are and keeps their distance. Smart esp since yer psychotic and cant b trusted. You would actually kill someone over a board post so that makes you the shittiest biggest loser on the board.

I am not the most unliked mr hyperbolic. I actually have friends. You just have likes but everybody sees how unhinged you are and keeps their distance. Smart esp since yer psychotic and cant b trusted. You would actually kill someone over a board post so that makes you the shittiest biggest loser on the board.

There's that pot again.

And I don't want to kill anyone......I just think you killing yourself would be funny.

There's that pot again.

And I don't want to kill anyone......I just think you killing yourself would be funny.

You gave lupin my address and hes the only one here crazier than you. You dont know what those people are capable of especially since they dont have anything to live for. Hes obsessed and takes my posts to other sites and now he has my address. So yea you want to hurt people because of the internet. Pathetic and sad.

You gave lupin my address and hes the only one here crazier than you. You dont know what those people are capable of especially since they dont have anything to live for. Hes obsessed and takes my posts to other sites and now he has my address. So yea you want to hurt people because of the internet. Pathetic and sad.

Do you think just because you say something it makes it true?  I didn't give lupin shit.

And like i said, I don't want to hurt you.....I want you to do yourself in.

... Well some guys do like BBW so you're in luck although go to Nevada Las Vegas there is a prostitute whore house there

It's not legal to operate a brothel in any part of Las Vegas. There are legal brothels in other parts of the state because they meet the requirements regarding county population. All parts of Vegas have too many people for it to be allowed.

Mandated reporter or not, shouldn't the situation you're required to report meet some standard of believability...  :-\

I didn't read the original post this is based on, but in Fuggs' defense, this is an odd time to suddenly start taking her seriously...

brother in the NSA and a millionaire uncle are just a few of the jems that can be found in her post history..... ::HMM::

Do you think just because you say something it makes it true?  I didn't give lupin shit.

And like i said, I don't want to hurt you.....I want you to do yourself in.

Then why show crazy people pictures of my house when they are wanting to put me in jail and get my kid put in foster care with strangers if you dont want to cause me harm?

Mandated reporter or not, shouldn't the situation you're required to report meet some standard of believability...  :-\

I didn't read the original post this is based on, but in Fuggs' defense, this is an odd time to suddenly start taking her seriously...

brother in the NSA and a millionaire uncle are just a few of the jems that can be found in her post history..... ::HMM::

I wasnt even being serious. I said i was hoping i could...not that i had or actually had done it.

I wasnt even being serious. I said i was hoping i could...not that i had or actually had done it.

on the plus side, should this start going south, you could easily have yourself declared mentally unfit  :)

Then why show crazy people pictures of my house when they are wanting to put me in jail and get my kid put in foster care with strangers if you dont want to cause me harm?

Did you forget that you've posted mine.

I mean this has been you thing ever since I started conversing  with you.  I would tell you something over the phone, you would bring it here and your excuse would be "you never told me not to say that"......That's always your excuse for taking things that were given to you in confidence and yet you feel violated if it's done to you. 

You are a tactless, irresponsible, twit.  You believe you can do anything without consequence.......Personally, I don't give a shit about your kpins and I know you couldn't sell any drugs because you're the kind of idiot that would get robbed.........That said, it's hilarious to me that you still have such a hefty dose of self entitlement that you literally don't even realize your hypocrisy.

I only posted yours after you posted MINE. Saying you drink online is not the same as giving nasty spiteful snitches my address!

You've done and said way more but the fact that you're going to be dishonest just means that you refuse to take responsibility for your actions.......What kind of salty bitch contacts a man's woman just because she's having a tantrum. 

You would make posts about not being served any more drinks then brag about having more in your trunk and when people asked WTF, you decide to toss me under the bus because you don't know how to keep your trap shut.

Anyway, I'm now going to sit here and itemize your shittiness........I'm going to Denny's and going to bed.

You've done and said way more but the fact that you're going to be dishonest just means that you refuse to take responsibility for your actions.......What kind of salty bitch contacts a man's woman just because she's having a tantrum. 

You wold make posts about not being served any more drinks then brag about having more in you trunk and when people asked WTF, you decide to toss me under the bus because you don't know how to keep your trap shut.

Anyway, I'm now going to sit here and itemize your shittiness........I'm going to Denny's and going to bed.

None of that has the same effect as siccing people after you and giving them your address!

None of that has the same effect as siccing people after you and giving them your address!

You literally said you were giving out my address earlier....Oh, and posting a bird's eye of a street with no indicators or signs is not giving anyone your.......Why tf am i still here?

You literally said you were giving out my address earlier....Oh, and posting a bird's eye of a street with no indicators or signs is not giving anyone your.......Why tf am i still here?

In this case it did give her my address. Or you pmd it to her and are now lying as usual. Youll never be forgiven.

Not to say that there isn't a certain element of malice floating around, but the mandated reporter thing is not generally negotiable. I don't know anything about the pharmacy side of it, but I know I'm mandated whether it occurs in a professional setting or not. (No, I don't go out to the parking lot and start taking down plate numbers if somebody yells at their kid in the grocery store...but if they slap them around in the grocery store, I have to get some information and call. This is why I do my shopping late at night.)

Not to say that there isn't a certain element of malice floating around, but the mandated reporter thing is not generally negotiable. I don't know anything about the pharmacy side of it, but I know I'm mandated whether it occurs in a professional setting or not. (No, I don't go out to the parking lot and start taking down plate numbers if somebody yells at their kid in the grocery store...but if they slap them around in the grocery store, I have to get some information and call. This is why I do my shopping late at night.)

She's not a mandatory reporter. Shes not a pharmacist and even pharmacists arent mandatory reporters. Shes lying. I looked it up.