Are you a nice person?

fuggnificent

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Liar. She laughed and blocked me.

The first thing she said was "WTF Derrick, Assault Charge?  That's what you say behind my back" and I told her, "you were retarded because I never called her that, that was what YOU called her".......Now you were blocked after that, but it was still weeks of her being pissed that I talk about her when I'm pissed on the internet.  The shit didn't end just because you were blocked.....People do shit when you're not around.  You really do think you're the sun.......You're more of a mosquito lamp.

The first thing she said was "WTF Derrick, Assault Charge?  That's what you say behind my back" and I told her, "you were retarded because I never called her that, that was what YOU called her".......Now you were blocked after that, but it was still weeks of her being pissed that I talk about her when I'm pissed on the internet.  The shit didn't end just because you were blocked.....People do shit when you're not around.  You really do think you're the sun.......You're more of a mosquito lamp.

So yah giving insane narcs my address is totally understandable because yer girl was difficult for 10 minutes.

So yah giving insane narcs my address is totally understandable because yer girl was difficult for 10 minutes.

You don't get to dictate the magnitude of which something impacted me.....Just because you don't value people doesn't mean everyone is like that.  I mean that like me punching you in the titty then saying you can't punch me in the face.

Kills creatures, not very hot, makes a lot of annoying noise........Total mosquito lamp.

Most non-medical people don't appreciate the responsibility of being a mandated reporter; they don't realize that we HAVE to report stuff; it's not a choice - unless having your license or certification suspended or confiscated is something you really want to consider as an option.

Yeah. Same thing goes for me and CP on devices/computer units. Hate that shit. I HAVE to report that stuff if I see it during a data transfer/repair. I'd rather not lose my certification/job over something stupid as "Oh, well, they are a good person and all, so that's why I didn't say anything." Nope. Fuck that. Money is too good.