UnevenEdge

imagine being chick-fil-a in 2012

quebecelegy

you're the chick-fil-a president, you pray to god, and he watches over your restaurant.

god makes the chicken there extra juicy, he makes sure the recipes are the best. god grants you loyal employees who always cheerfully respond "it's my pleasure" when ever someone thanks them.

god sends the most attractive girls to eat and work at your restaurant.

satan sends his gays down to try to shut down the restaurant. god sends 4 times as many christians to to give the restaurant fantastic prosperity.

you thank god by remaning closed on sunday.

anyway, how many of you guys like chick-fil-a?

for me, it's the spicy deluxe.

I never really sought them out unless someone else was picking it up for everyone. I held a vendetta against them after they replaced my campus' standalone Einstein Bros, forcing them into the food court where their menu got gutted. Barely any coffee or non-bagel options anymore. The Chick-Fil-A on campus doesn't even have all the items on the menu, the cunts. You don't need a whole building to sell a sandwich and a soda.

There's not one near me and I don't want to spend money that will then in turn be used to fund religious organizations that make things miserable for a large amount of people.

tbh i think if you look into alot of places you'd find equally shady stuff like that.

I never really sought them out unless someone else was picking it up for everyone. I held a vendetta against them after they replaced my campus' standalone Einstein Bros, forcing them into the food court where their menu got gutted. Barely any coffee or non-bagel options anymore. The Chick-Fil-A on campus doesn't even have all the items on the menu, the cunts. You don't need a whole building to sell a sandwich and a soda.

my campus has an entire cafeteria built around a subway.

ridiculous shit.

Wendy's is easily the best of the big three.

What's the big 3?

Seriously asking, idk anything about the fast food hierarchy.

Is Wendy's seriously one of the 3 most successful fast food places? I wouldn't have guessed that. Figured they'd be at best #5 behind McDs, BK, Taco Bell, and Hardee's

I do follow McDonald's quarterly reports but only bc I'm really wanting to see them go out of business within​my lifetime.

my campus has an entire cafeteria built around a subway.

ridiculous shit.

They just built a Subway by the stadium. It was ok, but I found it funny that they ended up getting rid of the food court Quiznos in the process. As if Subways worried that the Quiznos on the opposite end of the campus will dip into their profits.

The only stable fixtures at my school were Starbucks, Wendys, Papa Johns, a generic chicken bowl place, and a generic Chinese food place. Everything else was replaceable to them, even the decent Mexican place they had.

Moving the Einsteins to Quiznos' kiosk though in favor of giving Chick Fil A Express its own building was the last straw.

tbh i think if you look into alot of places you'd find equally shady stuff like that.

This is probably true but having the knowledge that my money could wind up some where I would never donate to personally allows me to decide to not try them even if there were any around.  I don't shop at Walmart either cuz I think it's fucked up that a lot of their employees need food stamps and Medicaid when that family is worth billions

What's the big 3?

Seriously asking, idk anything about the fast food hierarchy.

Is Wendy's seriously one of the 3 most successful fast food places? I wouldn't have guessed that. Figured they'd be at best #5 behind McDs, BK, Taco Bell, and Hardee's

I do follow McDonald's quarterly reports but only bc I'm really wanting to see them go out of business within​my lifetime.

I know nothing about finances, but I'd qualify McDonald's, Burger King, and Wendy's as the main trio just by virtue of being the default nationwide burger joints.  Most other burger chains seem to be more regional.

lol I was getting the place confused with cicis pizza? don;t even ask I don't know how. I honeslty havent been in one,

I've only heard about the place though... all good things, but I guess it never seemed worth checking out for me.  :|

O damn I was imagining a chick fil a somewhere with macaroni and spicy chicken pizza

Which sounds delicious

you're the chick-fil-a president, you pray to god, and he watches over your restaurant.

god makes the chicken there extra juicy, he makes sure the recipes are the best. god grants you loyal employees who always cheerfully respond "it's my pleasure" when ever someone thanks them.

god sends the most attractive girls to eat and work at your restaurant.

satan sends his gays down to try to shut down the restaurant. god sends 4 times as many christians to to give the restaurant fantastic prosperity.

you thank god by remaning closed on sunday.

anyway, how many of you guys like chick-fil-a?

for me, it's the spicy deluxe.

i don't like fast food chicken...I do get the fries tho...extra crispy with extra chick-fil-a sauce