UnevenEdge

Y'all see viper's sig?

NaBarney

Wut in the for really fuck have I been missing?

Same shit, different toilet?

Get your things. We're moving to a shittier toilet.

If you don't want to go, Viper is allegedly putting up a splinter forum portapotty at some point to compete.

I tried to embed the gif but it didn't take....I hate the story the local news came up with after that shit show....turned it into an anti-biker thing

the car illegally crossed the double yellows and essentially committed attempted murder...

That what happened?  I thought it was down that a dude would ram the center after getting kicked by a guy on a bike.

That what happened?  I thought it was down that a dude would ram the center after getting kicked by a guy on a bike.

it's hilarious....how dumb do you have to be to wreck your car and flip a truck all in the attempt to get back at a bike, which btw dodged everything and kept on riding down the highway

that's just the IPB test instance.

he's basically just doing that to be kind of a dick, which I sorta noticed, but didn't much care about since the test board is locked I think atm.  And while I didn't really care whether or not people saw it, I was kind of trying to impress upon him that it was going to take long enough to set up that we should chill on talking about it/obsessing on it publicly til it was closer to ready.

so my guess is, he thought "I'll show that guy!  I'll put it my sig or something!" and - really it's - basically irrelevant more or less.  But - I guess if he feels like he's getting some sort of revenge over - whatever it is that he needs that about, then - whatever.

Whenever I try to get inside his head when he gets like this, it just gives me a headache so my go-to is just to shrug and move on I guess.

Does that mean I'm unblocked?. We can't have fun unless you unblock me, qt

Probably not. Shame, too. He needs someone to dance with, and since I'm now no longer willing to give him the time of day, he's feeling down.

(And for the record, homedude didn't "slay" me. I took a voluntary leave of absence due to the tragic and untimely death of my father.)

Guest The Hound

that's just the IPB test instance.

he's basically just doing that to be kind of a dick, which I sorta noticed, but didn't much care about since the test board is locked I think atm.  And while I didn't really care whether or not people saw it, I was kind of trying to impress upon him that it was going to take long enough to set up that we should chill on talking about it/obsessing on it publicly til it was closer to ready.

so my guess is, he thought "I'll show that guy!  I'll put it my sig or something!" and - really it's - basically irrelevant more or less.  But - I guess if he feels like he's getting some sort of revenge over - whatever it is that he needs that about, then - whatever.

Whenever I try to get inside his head when he gets like this, it just gives me a headache so my go-to is just to shrug and move on I guess.

You're just a fucking dipshit and don't connect with anyone here on any level.

And you get off to ruling over us.

Fuck you m8

Guest The Hound

This fuck can't even pay for his own forum software and has someone else doing all the work for him.  :fap: :fap: :fap:

Guest The Hound

Me putting the IPB link in my sig cost K_N money because Luuv can't do anything himself besides create sub-forums.

Guest The Hound

I was thinking that too.....I was like "Boy, they really missed an opportunity here"

You want a different domain I wanna see some nominations

idc ill buy it all

I NEED a new domain and idc what it is, putting a forum on it is just a side project that will take me 5 fucking seconds.

ill check this in a few days im busy

You want a different domain I wanna see some nominations

idc ill buy it all

I NEED a new domain and idc what it is, putting a forum on it is just a side project that will take me 5 fucking seconds.

ill check this in a few days im busy

Hey Grandmaster Pillsbury Fuckboy, Lord Emperor and God of the Internet Itself: fix your fucking icon. It looks like you used the spray paint tool in MS Paint on the edges.

Matter of fact, here's your source material so you can do that shit again.

PG89VbLl.jpg

what that?...do I smell a lil bitch.... :D....seriously tho viper did have a point...LUUV doesn't really try to talk to the rest of us often...that being said....I'm not gonna go on a lil bitch parade....just saiyan

what else do you ppl want from me.  Like I have to talk to you now too?  or - connect or - what even is that? 

Here's the best I can do:  If I'm reading a thread because I am invested in the drama occurring therein, and I have like an hour and (looks at clock) ten minutes of nothing much to do (even though I maybe should be working on something), and you mention me, I will MAYBE acknowledge you. 

But I just don't feel right about connecting.

that just seems alien and wrong.