UnevenEdge

Ask Buddyroe anything!

Sawdamizer

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah...I'm starting to feel bad for her...but then again I'm not sure what's worse...my contempt or my pity

Definitely my contempt....I can no longer pity her.....I love when her meds stop working and she cries about it hoping someone rushed to her rescue......I'm am legitimately looking at my watch with this one.

SNES hands down, but the 3DS is a close second....But that because it has a lot of SNES titles.

Yes, I use emulators but the experience feels tainted on a computer.

Hell yeah, SNES for me too. Just can't beat Final Fantasy II/IV, Final Fantasy III/VI, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Street Fighter II Turbo, Mortal Kombat, Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, Super Metroid, Super Castlevania IV, Mega Man X, Mega Man X2, Earthworm Jim, Earthworm Jim 2, A Link to the Past... and if I'm cheating, Final Fantasy V.

Hell yeah, SNES for me too. Just can't beat Final Fantasy II/IV, Final Fantasy III/VI, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Street Fighter II Turbo, Mortal Kombat, Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, Super Metroid, Super Castlevania IV, Mega Man X, Mega Man X2, Earthworm Jim, Earthworm Jim 2, A Link to the Past... and if I'm cheating, Final Fantasy V.

I owned every single one of these at some point, and these too.

Actraiser, UN Squadron, Super Ghouls and Ghosts, Contra the Alien Wars, Fzero, Final Fight, Ogre Battle, Smash TV. the Street Fighters (Just mentioning it again because OMG I was so stoked about playing Street Fighter at home) and Killer Instinct (which actually wasn't great on SNES, but still I played it a LOT)

I owned every single one of these at some point, and these too.

Actraiser, UN Squadron, Super Ghouls and Ghosts, Contra the Alien Wars, Fzero, Final Fight, Ogre Battle, Smash TV. the Street Fighters (Just mentioning it again because OMG I was so stoked about playing Street Fighter at home) and Killer Instinct (which actually wasn't great on SNES, but still I played it a LOT)

UN Squadron was good. If I remember correctly, I was able to get as far as the second to last level. Never beat it.

Super Ghouls and Ghosts was way too hard for me, lol.

F-Zero seemed a lot cooler when the SNES was new, it lost it's luster for me after a while.

Killer Instinct I only played on N64. I hated how focused it was on zillion-hit combos.

Didn't play the others you mentioned.

Daww, the salty faggot who hates any thread that carries a discussion because his vapid nature rails against it and the Grim Reaperesque fat black cow with a pest infestation want my attention.

I love my pets Muh7YYP.jpg

Wow, not getting it up the ass enough I see. Calm down brah, no reason to be so high strung.

Wow, not getting it up the ass enough I see. Calm down brah, no reason to be so high strung.

That's pretty a homophobic statement from a person who has never had a poignant thought on the boards, ever.......Cry for it to be locked because "waaaah, why is a thread that no one has replied to in 15 hours but my retarded ass just bumped still going"

That's pretty a homophobic statement from a person who has never had a poignant thought on the boards, ever.......Cry for it to be locked because "waaaah, why is a thread that no one has replied to in 15 hours but my retarded ass just bumped still going"

eh, I actually read through threads instead of just the front page. What's wrong with that? No rules against bumping older threads here.

eh, I actually read through threads instead of just the front page. What's wrong with that? No rules against bumping older threads here.

Well it says ask me anything so I guess I need to answer.

It's not that you bumped it, it's that you always bitch about the most inane shit, one of those things being why trainwreck threads still exist......I'm merely pointing ont they exist BECAUSE of your bitching, not in spite of it.

Well it says ask me anything so I guess I need to answer.

It's not that you bumped it, it's that you always bitch about the most inane shit, one of those things being why trainwreck threads still exist......I'm merely pointing ont they exist BECAUSE of your bitching, not in spite of it.

ont?

Me bitching, lol. Your the one so riled up here, I'm just shitposting.

Next question, why do bitches call their bitching "shitposting" when they don't want to be called bitches?

Because they hate when you put that mirror in their face and they have to think "Damn, I don't like being sat down......I better say I was just shitposting so I don't look stupid for having put my foot in my own mouth.....OOH, I know, I'll even assert that HE'S the one that's 'riled up' even though I've done nothing but try to back out of the exchange with what little pride I have left"

So who is the biggest slut on here?

Well to be a slut you have to actually be having sex and not lying about it because you've become so undesireable that you have to show off your inbox in hopes someone buys your bullshit, so not Fuggz........Poof, by her own admission is a whore so not Poofy because sluts don't make no bread.......I think most of the things Rogue says stop short of actual sex so not Rogue?

I'm gonna say Stilgar just because.

Well to be a slut you have to actually be having sex and not lying about it because you've become so undesireable that you have to show off your inbox in hopes someone buys your bullshit, so not Fuggz........Poof, by her own admission is a whore so not Poofy because sluts don't make no bread.......I think most of the things Rogue says stop short of actual sex so not Rogue?

Well stilgar does have a sexy avatar

I am pretty slutty.

Tried  :420:, then teh shrooms, then salvia, then overdosed hard via teh shrooms.... where do I go from here?

(Nothing addictive or able to kill me, btw)

DXM. Google Delsym extraction. You take the polistirex coating off the little dxm beads so that instead of being time released you just get smacked with all of it at once. Wildest drug.

Lol, buddy

Have you ever tried getting high off roach spray?

Yes. You can't ask him anything like this that shows him up because he'll just lie. Yall believe all the whack ass conspiracy level shit he says about me.

He and his friends thought ecstacy tasted like roach spray so they in turn thought it was a good idea to do roach spray LOL

Watch him deny it!

Yes. You can't ask him anything like this that shows him up because he'll just lie. Yall believe all the whack ass conspiracy level shit he says about me.

He and his friends thought ecstacy tasted like roach spray so they in turn thought it was a good idea to do roach spray LOL

Watch him deny it!

No, Rasputia........YOU forget the shit YOU say and make shit up about me because you're bad at reading (lol, ecstacy....dafuq?).......I've done all the drugs and still your life pales grossly in comparison because you're still mentally 14

I mean if you knew you were going to grow up to be a fat, lonely spinster who is jealous that her mother has admirers  and that even your best efforts to feed your daughter trash will still make her prettier than you, you would have started shving meth into you anus long ago.