Ask Buddyroe anything!

Sawdamizer

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they get the good shit in Nebraska?

Other question:

Where you live, do they have those huge religious billboards?

omg speaking of billboards...they put this one near me that has a lady's hand but it's her raising her ring finger...it's for a divorce lawyer but Jesus Christ every time I see it, it looks like it's giving me the fucking finger

omg speaking of billboards...they put this one near me that has a lady's hand but it's her raising her ring finger...it's for a divorce lawyer but Jesus Christ every time I see it, it looks like it's giving me the fucking finger

Lol, damn. Do you give it the finger back? :D

When I was reading the Traveling Shot Glass thread, I remember thinking, 'Why on Earth would y'all give it to Sawdy?'

Buddy, what's your worst kitchen fuck-up?

I'm oblivious to how people are irl.. except for some of the obvious ones who I'd rather not want to know about.. I won't mention any names

When I was reading the Traveling Shot Glass thread, I remember thinking, 'Why on Earth would y'all give it to Sawdy?'

Buddy, what's your worst kitchen fuck-up?

About a year ago I was trying to fry chicken while drunk and I fell asleep......I woke up to my kitchen on fire........Well, just the stove.  I had to replace the hoodvents.  I didn't really care that I had almost died....Just pissed that I had to replace kitchen fixtures.

Well to be a slut you have to actually be having sex and not lying about it because you've become so undesireable that you have to show off your inbox in hopes someone buys your bullshit, so not Fuggz........Poof, by her own admission is a whore so not Poofy because sluts don't make no bread.......I think most of the things Rogue says stop short of actual sex so not Rogue?

I'm gonna say Stilgar just because.

Whoa, whoa.

I stopped being a slut.

Unless it's a threesome, like this past weekend :|