UnevenEdge

I don't wanna be that guy, but...

pail

he was mad when i legitimately thought he was white. he has a white man's way of thinking and treating other black people. theres zero black power in him. he'll do anything to be accepted by you white folk. notice how he cant stand the strong black woman who dont need no man?

he was mad when i legitimately thought he was white. he has a white man's way of thinking and treating other black people. theres zero black power in him. he'll do anything to be accepted by you white folk. notice how he cant stand the strong black woman who dont need no man?

I love my black people and will go to war for any of them....What I don't like is Tom ass bitches who parade around our most damning stereotypes with 0 responsibility........Go ahead, get pregnant for a check you fat sack of shit.

Does anyone else think it's kinda funny that, arguably, the blackest guy on this forum is also the whitest?

Now for this pantload........Name one thing that quantifies me as white......Articulation?.........Guinness?.....What can you possibly say amounts to me being any shade of white?

I'm not gonna coon for you if that's what you think.  Huey Newton had a PHD and white people tried to defame him as not being black enough to lead the black uprising.....See, you people have a sneaky way of convincing dumb niggas that a black man with an education has no place in leading his people....It's diabolical, and clever.

Wait, when has buddy ever kissed anyone's as?

Don't you remember that time I was some white dude's sidedish and got mad that he didn't want me so I told his wife.

Oh, and that time I was showing off how much a white convict loved me by showing off his letters from prison.

And don't forget that time I took my daughter to a booty call from a white dude who apparently has no car but my black ass was willing to pick him up because i was lonely.

Oh yeah, and all those times my black ass has claimed to have good hair because of my Caucasian blood that is not evident in any of my features.

Oh yeah, and when I was so enamored by white people that I tricked one into making a little mulatto baby because I despised my blackness so much that I said my child needed to be half white to be pretty.

Don't you remember me doing all of these things.......I'm a fat white ass kissing piece of shit that is a burden on my elderly mother.

Now for this pantload........Name one thing that quantifies me as white......Articulation?.........Guinness?.....What can you possibly say amounts to me being any shade of white?

I'm not gonna coon for you if that's what you think.  Huey Newton had a PHD and white people tried to defame him as not being black enough to lead the black uprising.....See, you people have a sneaky way of convincing dumb niggas that a black man with an education has no place in leading his people....It's diabolical, and clever.

Your rank color is white.

Joke.

Head.

Don't you remember that time I was some white dude's sidedish and got mad that he didn't want me so I told his wife.

Oh, and that time I was showing off how much a white convict loved me by showing off his letters from prison.

And don't forget that time I took my daughter to a booty call from a white dude who apparently has no car but my black ass was willing to pick him up because i was lonely.

Oh yeah, and all those times my black ass has claimed to have good hair because of my Caucasian blood that is not evident in any of my features.

Oh yeah, and when I was so enamored by white people that I tricked one into making a little mulatto baby because I despised my blackness so much that I said my child needed to be half white to be pretty.

Don't you remember me doing all of these things.......I'm a fat white ass kissing piece of shit that is a burden on my elderly mother.

How could I ever have forgotten about that.

Bullshit my nig, some of these mothefuckers are that stupid, and maybe me equally so, but that wasn't your intent with this one.

Of course.  His intention was to rattle the only guy that actually tolerates his miserable bloated ass just to distract how impotent he is.

Anyway, this thread is the green light on the christmas tree.  Fuck that fat piece of shit.

Of course.  His intention was to rattle the only guy that actually tolerates his miserable bloated ass just to distract how impotent he is.

Anyway, this thread is the green light on the christmas tree.  Fuck that fat piece of shit.

It was just an observation about his rank color.

Not many people are Luminaries.