UnevenEdge

Is anyone in totality today with that eclipse

I was going to make the 6+ hour drive to the path, but the forecast was for almost all cloud cover so I decided it wasn't worth it. Really sucks too, this is totally a bucket list thing for me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Insipid said:

98 percent totality here. I got my glasses ready.

Yeah I was about the same amount maybe 99 but yeah I got my glasses and I was looking at them and I wasn't too far from a point of totality I just didn't want to deal with the crowds I was that close

15 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

Yeah I was about the same amount maybe 99 but yeah I got my glasses and I was looking at them and I wasn't too far from a point of totality I just didn't want to deal with the crowds I was that close

I really want to see a total eclipse now.

I'm the guy that was just trying to buy a drink and a hotdog and pissed because dumbasses were in my way staring at the sky....it's dark, and there's a black hole in the sky...meh. 

Sooo, is anyone gonna ring me up or can I just leave

Edited by André Toulon
  • Thanks 2

It was neat.

Also LMAO at the tourism board here WILDLY overestimating the amount of people that were actually coming here, I told my coworkers "The only thing that felt different about today is that the sun was gone for like three minutes."

• Haha 2

Let's all agree that the word "totality" is put back on the shelf till the next eclipse when we will hear someone say it and repeat it as though we know what the fuck we're talking about.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...