UnevenEdge

Happy Birthbutt Kattgoddess

André Toulon

Thank you one and thank you all. :)

I spent last night prying my new blanket away from the kitten [ who has decided that the new warm fuzzy blanket is absolutely hers despite also having a heat pad ] and the bulk of today slowly filling a to-go bag from my Caribou breakfast full of used tissues [ I think my brain is melting through my sinuses ] and ignoring my cell phone [ some numbnut gave my mom my cell number which she wasn't supposed to have ]. 

Also, Slut Dragon. Not to be confused with Hot Dolphin or Brick Frog Frog Bricks. <.< >.> :D 

Snapshot_20201119_1.JPG

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

Thank you one and thank you all. :)

I spent last night prying my new blanket away from the kitten [ who has decided that the new warm fuzzy blanket is absolutely hers despite also having a heat pad ] and the bulk of today slowly filling a to-go bag from my Caribou breakfast full of used tissues [ I think my brain is melting through my sinuses ] and ignoring my cell phone [ some numbnut gave my mom my cell number which she wasn't supposed to have ]. 

Also, Slut Dragon. Not to be confused with Hot Dolphin or Brick Frog Frog Bricks. <.< >.> :D 

Snapshot_20201119_1.JPG

Pat's failed assassin says "happy slip and slide day!"

unless you too, were untimely ripped from the womb and placed on this earth for the sole purpose of killing macbeth

failed assassin.jpg

• Like 3