UnevenEdge

Epstein

Icarus27k

4 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I never understood why so many people adamantly refused to believe that he killed himself. If I were in his shoes, I'd kill myself the first chance I got.

And the authorities knew this. But for some reason they gave him every opportunity for him to kill himself. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I never understood why so many people adamantly refused to believe that he killed himself. If I were in his shoes, I'd kill myself the first chance I got.

People love conspiracies which would be fine and dandy except extra stupid people spent 4 years believing all the extra stupid things so now you get this crap that people treat every asinine story about like its gospel truth to the point where the conspiracy is no longer fun, it's exhausting and annoying. 

The fact is Epstein was a major germaphobe, even for being as disgusting a creature as he was. The very idea of being in a dirty cell that other people had done who knows what in while having to use an open air toilet and a state-issued bed that looked like it had been dumpster-dived 20 years ago slowly sent princess spiraling into a suicidal depression. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

People love conspiracies which would be fine and dandy except extra stupid people spent 4 years believing all the extra stupid things so now you get this crap that people treat every asinine story about like its gospel truth to the point where the conspiracy is no longer fun, it's exhausting and annoying. 

The fact is Epstein was a major germaphobe, even for being as disgusting a creature as he was. The very idea of being in a dirty cell that other people had done who knows what in while having to use an open air toilet and a state-issued bed that looked like it had been dumpster-dived 20 years ago slowly sent princess spiraling into a suicidal depression. 

..........I would think he may have been more worried about how inmates treat child predators.

10 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

..........I would think he may have been more worried about how inmates treat child predators.

There was no way he would have ever been put in GenPop for that exact reason. 

It's also likely part of the reason that he didn't have a bunkie at the time that would have acted as extra eyes during the suicide watch - who could be trusted to not enact prison justice and who themselves wouldn't get shived for not enacting said justice. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Relevant and I didn't want to make a new thread for a continuation of an older topic.

Epstein's list is set to go public...

And yeah, I just snagged the newest free article to link. This one doesn't seem to include the hilarious part where anyone who doesn't want their name released prior to the release is free to petition the court for that privilege. Yes, please petition the court. It's not like that won't get out just as quickly as the list itself. :D :D :D 

• Thanks 2

Everyone’s trying to spin it as their side being free of guilt.  Still, guess who isn’t mentioned?  Joe Biden.  Trump meanwhile apparently never visited Epstein, but Eptstein allegedly took girls to him.  Neither Bill nor Trump were formally accused of wrongdoing.

Edited by Jman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, Jman said:

Everyone’s trying to spin it as their side being free of guilt.  Still, guess who isn’t mentioned?  Joe Biden.  Trump meanwhile apparently never visited Epstein, but Eptstein allegedly took girls to him.  Neither Bill nor Trump were formally accused of wrongdoing.

The thing about Drumpf is there have been several separate reports from different people stating unequivocally there are photos of Drumpf with underaged girls in various stages of undress and a possible 'mystery' pants stain. And I really don't think that Epstein would be the type of person to NOT have some sort of security measures in place to keep himself safe from being prosecuted fully for anything for as long as possible. Those photos, if they do indeed exist/haven't been destroyed by his nasty little assistant, would end a lot of people no matter how bullet-proof they think they are. 

It's hard to take any of that shit seriously the late Stephen Hawking was mentioned on the list and now shit for brains are using that for clickbait web media titles... Like omg It's Stephen Hawking in his Robot Chicken Walt Disney mech-suit look out kids! Not even the dead are safe from the Epstein bullshit smh. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/stephen-hawking-jeffrey-epstein-underage-orgy-b2472989.html

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

On 1/6/2024 at 2:54 AM, PhilosipherStoned said:

It's hard to take any of that shit seriously the late Stephen Hawking was mentioned on the list and now shit for brains are using that for clickbait web media titles... Like omg It's Stephen Hawking in his Robot Chicken Walt Disney mech-suit look out kids! Not even the dead are safe from the Epstein bullshit smh. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/stephen-hawking-jeffrey-epstein-underage-orgy-b2472989.html

Epstein loaned out his plane to a lot of people so it's fair to say that not everyone used the plane for pedoing it up with underage girls. The Virgin Island trips to his island are the smoking guns. The only one who is really implicated is Dershowitz but we knew about him for a long time.

• Like 2