UnevenEdge

Reasons youve been dumped

fuggnificent

I said gays should have civil unions instead of marriage so religious folks could shut up

He just wanted to cheat on his fiance once before he got married

It was too hard to make me cum

Id had a baby and had a depo shot which caused me to bleed for months and he thought blood got on his dick

I asked for $50

I lived far away and his sister convinced him that it was too far and i couldn't be trusted

I worked too much (from a fireman who actually spent the night as his fucking job)

I called his momma a raggedy looking bitch

I called his momma a raggedy looking bitch

Was she?

My reasons:

I didn't make a fast enough move on her.

I came out as gay to her.

We were moving, geographically, in opposite directions, several thousand miles.

I only thought I was being dumped because I was finally getting some from my crush. Turns out I was his hookup.

Was she?

My reasons:

I didn't make a fast enough move on her.

I came out as gay to her.

We were moving, geographically, in opposite directions, several thousand miles.

I only thought I was being dumped because I was finally getting some from my crush. Turns out I was his hookup.

She is. She looks like a craggly old sun burnt bitch. Her meddling ways still piss me off. She changed her profile pic to one of her grandkids after I said that because she knew it was true.

Nah, I had it coming.

Whipping my dick out in public and attacking geese and shit.

Ok, I never  actually did that, but I came pretty damn close.

when i dated him, my brain damaged ex was very inappropriate all the damn time. after i dumped him i would have nightmares where he wasn't even doing anything... he was just THERE

we are good friends now and his inappropriateness makes me laugh

One was mutual because she moved to Colorado and this was before I used interwebz for more than myspace or the Boards

One just legit fell off the face of the earth... but I didn't care because the final month with her, I found out she was a fucking psycho.

how was she a psycho?

Guest The Hound

ive been dumped three times

once because - fuck that bitch she was a stupid fucking attention seeking whore

two because her daddy and mommy were so rich that her  head was constantly up her ass to the point she's complain about being able to smell her own shit all day.

three because she's a fucking mental nut case and has 0 fucking clue what she's doing in life

ive done the dumping multiple times

funniest was honestly this one chick had a reallllllly good body, we got along really well, like the same shit... and i was seriously attracted to her at first.... but then her gummy ass smile started getting to me..... i couldn't do it anymore.  :D :D :D

Guest The Hound

#Protip, sidebitches don't get dumped because they weren't shit to begin with.

what about if you're like... not double dipping, so like...

one month you're pretty much banging the same one, and then the next month you're banging another one, but the third month finally comes around and you're back with the first, but the second tells you to fuck off because she finds nudes in your phone EVEN though it was never FB official or anything?

i dont count that.

ive been dumped three times

once because - fuck that bitch she was a stupid fucking attention seeking whore

two because her daddy and mommy were so rich that her  head was constantly up her ass to the point she's complain about being able to smell her own shit all day.

three because she's a fucking mental nut case and has 0 fucking clue what she's doing in life

ive done the dumping multiple times

funniest was honestly this one chick had a reallllllly good body, we got along really well, like the same shit... and i was seriously attracted to her at first.... but then her gummy ass smile started getting to me..... i couldn't do it anymore.  :D :D :D

LMAO

we need the one you dumped in this thread

"My smile was too gummy" lolololol!

what about if you're like... not double dipping, so like...

one month you're pretty much banging the same one, and then the next month you're banging another one, but the third month finally comes around and you're back with the first, but the second tells you to fuck off because she finds nudes in your phone EVEN though it was never FB official or anything?

i dont count that.

Guess I don't really know since if I'm tired of a woman, I leave.  I simply don't have time for 2 women.....Never have, even when I was unemployed and banging rails all day.  I enjoy my me time too much to give 2 girls attention at once.

Guest The Hound

Guess I don't really know since if I'm tired of a woman, I leave.  I simply don't have time for 2 women.....Never have, even when I was unemployed and banging rails all day.  I enjoy my me time too much to give 2 girls attention at once.

rails of what? coke?

I know a lot of people who do that shit with percs and I can't stand it.

shit makes me throw up

rails of what? coke?

I know a lot of people who do that shit with percs and I can't stand it.

shit makes me throw up

Coke just got old for me after a while......I don't like being on edge, but it was so available to me in 2000-2007 that it was a nice escape.  I quit it cold turkey and haven't missed it once.  I prefer weed and alcohol.

I never got dumped.

One i left in a different state after he punched me in the mouth and pushed my snakebites through my lip. He passed away.

The other one cheated on me and expected me to stick around and be ok with it. Now he's with the big white girl he cheated on me with. She looks like Amy Schumer. Lol.