UnevenEdge

2024 Presidential Elections: the schadenfreude commences

NewBluntsworth

3 hours ago, matrixman124 said:

Ehhh, I think the only person who took it at face value was Trump. But it doesn't excuse the racist bullshit people are allowed to post without consequence 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, rpgamer said:

Eh, largely just strikes me as a "who tf is this even" situation.

Yeah I'm kind of just trying to figure out what her deal is. Has she always been disturbed? When did this nonsense start? How did the plastic surgery get so out of hand? I'm just trying to determine how long this train wreck has been skidding down the tracks and why. It's hard to look away but it's not like I enjoy the view...

• Like 2

12 hours ago, SwimOdin said:

The poor, poor people of Springfield. This is going to be a long, painful next several months (let’s not pretend that even if Harris wins by a landslide, this will be over in November).

It's already getting worse.

The Proud Boys and Klan are there for Der Furher.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

The Springfield incident has really unmasked Trump and his supporters as the xenophobic pieces of garbage that they actually are.  They always said “we don’t have anything against immigrants. Just come in the right way!”  Ok, the Haitian immigrants are here legally, under a temporary protected status after an earthquake destroyed the country. Biden extended the protections because Haiti is going through a really bad time right now.  Now we see they don’t want immigrants coming here, period. Definitely not black and brown people. If the immigrants were from Ukraine this story never happens.  We all know it. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Trump drops Vance in mid October in an attempt to revive his campaign. That’s my prediction. Unless there’s some “no backsies” rule, then nvm 

I can see the ballots now:

Kamala Harris/Tim Walz (D)

Donald Trump/TBD (R)

• Haha 6

45 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Trump drops Vance in mid October in an attempt to revive his campaign. That’s my prediction. Unless there’s some “no backsies” rule, then nvm 

I think it's too late. He was formally nominated at the convention and ballots are already printing.

Ballot printing was already delayed in some swing because RFKjr tried to drop out in swing states, in NC ballots were supposed to go out to voters like a week ago.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

I think it's too late. He was formally nominated at the convention and ballots are already printing.

Ballot printing was already delayed in some swing because RFKjr tried to drop out in swing states, in NC ballots were supposed to go out to voters like a week ago.

So there is a “no backsies clause” 

• Haha 1

Have an interesting anecdotal piece to share. I am currently dogsitting for my sisrer. She lives near the town Corey Comperatore, the guy who died in Trump's assassination attempt, is from. Her neighborhood is over 90 percent white. I did not see a single Trump banner, but I did see a few Harris Walz ones. This is quite the contrast from the 2020 election.

Make no mistake, it is still a tossup in PA, and I'm sure most of my sister's neighbors will still vote for Trump. The fact of the matter is that the Trump fervor has significantly died down. What you're hearing from the Trump campaign now is desperate cries of attention, and his "supporters" are getting embarrassed.

• Like 3

On 9/13/2024 at 10:33 AM, Jman said:

The GOP can’t exist unless it goes back to saying the quiet part quiet, as in real, Nixon-era conservatism, not Reagan era “fuck you, got mine” conservatism,

38 minutes ago, Jman said:

The survivors of the Reagan administration back Harris for President.

“Oop, false alarm. They get a pat on the back as well. And oooh, their back and posture! It’s SO firm and robust!”

• Thanks 1

Anyone wanting to play the purity test right now is a damn fool.   Get rid of Trump and then we can worry about the other stuff.  Say what you will about Romney, and very little of it is positive, he wasn’t an existential threat to democracy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, discolé monade said:

"We will do large deportations in Springfield, Ohio," Trump said at a press conference at his golf resort near Los Angeles.

The majority of the 15,000 Haitians in Springfield are there legally.

Anyone who thinks the deportations would consist only of people who are here 'illegally' are deluding themselves. It would be on anyone that isn't white, period. And you won't be seeing the deportation of American citizens to foreign countries in the media because we'd enter Russian-rules for news. Everything would be claimed to be illegals. 

Also, never forget, so-called non-citizens that were deported during the Dumpster Administration included veterans that fought for us on foreign soil. They actually served in our military but were pitched out of the country by a draft dodging bum. 

• Like 4

Jman you’re a smart and credible guy and no one’s gonna take that away from you, but you really don’t have to share that useless shit more than once.

It’s not about playing a purity test. You just shouldn’t give a shit about the endorsements of conservative warmongers! Icarus doesn’t need KARL ROVE’S meat in his mouth just because he saw a viral tweet on Twitter!

Edited by [classic swim]

3 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

The Springfield incident has really unmasked Trump and his supporters as the xenophobic pieces of garbage that they actually are.  They always said “we don’t have anything against immigrants. Just come in the right way!”  Ok, the Haitian immigrants are here legally, under a temporary protected status after an earthquake destroyed the country. Biden extended the protections because Haiti is going through a really bad time right now.  Now we see they don’t want immigrants coming here, period. Definitely not black and brown people. If the immigrants were from Ukraine this story never happens.  We all know it. 

there was a woman. a black woman, not haitian, that had a mental episode. she killed a cat and then began to 'eat' it, the video shows no blood on her face. but the arrest, she wouldn't speak. that happened in august? then that idiot made the facebook post seen around the block, that blew up. and now...here we are, gop trying to  spin shit, with vance saying if he has to lie, it's ok, it's for the good of the people. 

my word, it's getting truly *fans face*.......

where's my smellin' salts? i'm gettin' the vapa's 

lol

iono. 

i think the way through all of this, is copious amounts of herbage for pleny of gardening. 

it's going to get real "fun "here in the upcoming weeks. 

Edited by discolé monade
my sarcasm doesn't translate well, apparently.
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

there was a woman. a black woman, not haitian, that had a mental episode. she killed a cat and then began to 'eat' it, the video shows no blood on her face. but the arrest, she wouldn't speak. that happened in august? then that idiot made the facebook post seen around the block, that blew up. and now...here we are, gop trying to  spin shit, with vance saying if he has to lie, it's ok, it's for the good of the people. 

my word, it's getting truly *fans face*.......

where's my smellin' salts? i'm gettin' the vapa's 

lol

iono. 

i think the way through all of this, is copious amounts of herbage for pleny of gardening. 

it's going to get real fun here in the upcoming weeks. 

Not sure "fun" is a word I'd use for what's coming...it's election season and the idjits are in bloom...

image.png.2a11dae36ec1e6b6f6d8f0c5f728004a.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, discolé monade said:

oh my

not on the 9th hole?

also...just to stop you. yes. it's gearing up for the gun portion of the hunting season down these parts. 

Initial reports was that it was two people shooting by each other, with no idea Trump was there.  No sympathy this time.

Edit - It’s being investigated as another assassin. I get you have to, due diligence, but still. It’s just obnoxious because the asshole needs people to try to kill him to get sympathy.

Edited by Jman
  • Like 2