UnevenEdge

Dude is marrying a doll

Sawdy

So how much for the ceremony? if it's anything over $14 we got massive red flags.. I mean idk I was trying to play off of the barbie bullshit but if you get the right kit that might amount to a typical wedding.. 

Anyway if I thought a fucking doll was my soulmate we'd elope so hard over taco bell it'd raise serious questions about some of these tlc types marrying battleships and attack helecopters.. hell I mean that I can see, but dolls, whether the newborn (I had an abortion so now this is my baby dolls) or any dolls fuck you.

TLDR version fuck dolls literally and don't spend money to marry them. 🙏

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

So how much for the ceremony? if it's anything over $14 we got massive red flags.. I mean idk I was trying to play off of the barbie bullshit but if you get the right kit that might amount to a typical wedding.. 

Anyway if I thought a fucking doll was my soulmate we'd elope so hard over taco bell it'd raise serious questions about some of these tlc types marrying battleships and attack helecopters.. hell I mean that I can see, but dolls, whether the newborn (I had an abortion so now this is my baby dolls) or any dolls fuck you.

TLDR version fuck dolls literally and don't spend money to marry them. 🙏

I have a serious question:

Spoiler

Say you hear the Taco Bell ring like in the commercials, do you leave the doll to get Taco Bell?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Now I just imagine you saying "Namaste" after every post, and I'm thinking "Why not?"

That's kind of why I started using it anyway. My handle on alot of things is namestex, and people that don't get it's two words 'name's Tex' put together for a handle try to pronounce it like some form of namaste...

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

On 8/30/2022 at 6:33 PM, Seight said:

I have a serious question:

Hide contents

Say you hear the Taco Bell ring like in the commercials, do you leave the doll to get Taco Bell?

He's marrying a love doll. You don't think he has some out there fetishes?

More likely to bring it to Taco Bell and feed her until beans come out her nose before promptly sitting her on his face. From there they play the waiting game.

• Haha 3