UnevenEdge

Who's that pokemon

André Toulon

Guest The Hound

I'll be the guy since you asked so nicely.

Sorry that happened to you but karma is a fucking bitch, is it not?

All that sucks...all of it.  Hoping the best for ya.  To be honest I haven't cried at all during the most traumatic time of my life.  Made me hard but not in a good way.  A lot of me died.  I'm hoping you'll find the best way to deal with your emotions least you end up like I did.  It probably get me later.

Like you come in here and dumpster on people all the time and then expect pity.

I have 4-5 people I shit on.....One of them is a pompous tryhard with spectrum issues who probably codes with a youtube tutorial window open at all times and has emotional breakdowns over Zeni.

Pity, nah man.....I don't need pity, I was venting.......Just trying to find an outlet for my bottled up pain.  I also said you could destroy me but this was essentially the internet equivalent of shooting a spitball at me.  As usual, you are a massive disappointment.....No wonder you were put up for adoption.

• Like 1

Guest The Hound

I have 4-5 people I shit on.....One of them is a pompous tryhard with spectrum issues who probably codes with a youtube tutorial window open at all times and has emotional breakdowns over Zeni.

Pity, nah man.....I don't need pity, I was venting.......Just trying to find an outlet for my bottled up pain.  I also said you could destroy me but this was essentially the internet equivalent of shooting a spitball at me.  As usual, you are a massive disappointment.....No wonder you were put up for adoption.

Pretty much the same as leaving your kids behind huh with some half ass death bed sentence huh?

I wonder if you treat them like shit and snap at them too for something that's out of their control.

Guest The Hound

LOL, what are you even rambling about.  I love when you abandon coherency and replace it with slobbering pot shots.

I'm saying karma is real.

You're dying.

You just made a joke about me being adopted.

Your kids will have no father soon.

[/size]It's as if you're mentally retarded and actually tempting karma and fate.

You're dying.

[/size]It's as if you're mentally retarded and actually tempting karma and fate.

WTF is this......You're already shitting yourself.......You might wanna have a seat before you have an episode.

• Like 1

Guest The Hound

I'll say hi to your mom when I get there.

convince her to smoke some pot and drink while you're at it.

You're dying.

oh i know youre not a mod....shit like this is why....i really wonder when you'll stop throwing tantrums like a child....at you age its not cute or very becoming of a well adjusted adult

• Like 1

Guest The Hound

just look at his fucking tracker.

spend 5 fucking minutes scrolling down his tracker and you'll see what i mean.

idgaf he's a shitty user and should be losing main accounts left and right

Ummm put down the  :420: :420: :420:!!!

This is why it's banned in the vast majority of states because it causes mood swings and rage. People who try to downplay its effects are classic addiction cases.

Viper, just be yourself.

You're trying so hard to be something that you're not, but the ladies are not impressed.

Take that "sadmin" label off.

Zeni.....shut the fuck up, man. You and your tryhard ass can shut the fuck right up. You're such a creeper, John Waters and the pedophile who use to live down the street from me thing you're creepy as fuck. :|

Zeni.....shut the fuck up, man. You and your tryhard ass can shut the fuck right up. You're such a creeper, John Waters and the pedophile who use to live down the street from me thing you're creepy as fuck. :|

Who the f--- is "John Waters"? :D

Is he that guy who starred in all of those cowboy movies because I think that guy's dead or sumtin

All that sucks...all of it.  Hoping the best for ya.  To be honest I haven't cried at all during the most traumatic time of my life.  Made me hard but not in a good way.  A lot of me died.  I'm hoping you'll find the best way to deal with your emotions least you end up like I did.  It probably get me later.

I cried at my father's funeral and when my daughter was born.........Other than that, I don't recall ever crying.  When I saw the pic of my homeboy on the stretcher my eyes moistened and I had that weird pain in my chest and throat but I couldn't actually cry........I just felt like if I could get it out of me I would feel better.

As far as the shit with my girl, this is more of the same thing we do every few weeks.......I definitely know this isn't really the end, but I was pissed that she picked yesterday to pile that shit on with everything else.  I digress.......I've been numb for a long time......Not saying I want to be "the sensitive man" who cries because his steak isn't medium rare.......I just really wanted to unleash that sea of emotions but couldn't.

• Like 1

Maybe if you watched a sad or emotional movie you've never seen before it will help you cry, even if you're not the type to tear up during movies, one might trigger you with all the other shit going on in your head.

Like idk, watch children of men and bawl during the scene at the end where **spoilers** the war zone fighting stops when the soldiers hear the baby crying, or something. Who knows what will catch you off guard and help you cry it out.

I was actually thinking of watching the Fox and the Hound.....Or Bambi.......both of those bring me close to the edge.

But seriously, I'm ok now......I always know these feeling won't last forever but at the time when I made this thread, I was in shambles.......Now I'm slightly hungry and sleepy so I think I'm over the hard part.

oh ok. I didn't know that. You were joking about me fucking her again the other day.

I was just bringing it up for old times sake.......I guess I don't remember you being around much from 2013 to 2014..........New years eve night 2012 is when I started drinking again because my family was broken and went through a really bad time......I mean I'm a dick now but I was so much worse then.....That's when we first separated.....We finally cut each other loose in 2015.