UnevenEdge

Who's that pokemon

André Toulon

lol youre pathetic....youre running out of things to 'use against me'....you cant bother me fuggly....im not as insecure as you seem to be...

how am i being insecure.. you are the one who started fat shaming and attacking me. go eat something that is not 75% lard... itll improve that nasty disposition of yours

how am i being insecure.. you are the one who started fat shaming and attacking me. go eat something that is not 75% lard... itll improve that nasty disposition of yours

how is stating fact considered 'attacking'.....you really gotta lighten up and get a life

you shouldn't even step in that direction.

some of the things you say elicits a specific response. most of the shit you get is because of you.

i don't like how you use double standards. i've seen you go into her threads and attack her and lupin. calling him bacon boy and her fat. you have no room for that. js.

idgaf he's a shitty user and should be losing main accounts left and right

So your point is "he made fun of me on a message board, so I hope his life goes to hell" or something?

I'd tell you to stop being a massive cunt if your insults weren't such an amusing display of what adulthood would look like for children who never grew out of eating paste.

So your point is "he made fun of me on a message board, so I hope his life goes to hell" or something?

I'd tell you to stop being a massive cunt if your insults weren't such an amusing display of what adulthood would look like for children who never grew out of eating paste.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

I like the part where he's encouraging people to scroll through my tracker......How fucking obsessed can you possibly be.

I like the part where he's encouraging people to scroll through my tracker......How fucking obsessed can you possibly be.

agreed...its way to creepy.....considering he already tried to pull some shit and got into trouble for it....almost predatory

I'm saying karma is real.

You're dying.

You just made a joke about me being adopted.

Your kids will have no father soon.

[/size]It's as if you're mentally retarded and actually tempting karma and fate.

if karma is real, what's your karma for posting all the stuff you're posting in this thread?

• Thanks 1

if karma is real, what's your karma for posting all the stuff you're posting in this thread?

what brought you here? eh doesnt really matter....but you should really disassociate yourself from people like this that you put into certain positions.....i would hate to see this burning your ass....but ill enjoy the flames anyways

• 5 years later...
1 minute ago, André Toulon said:

$100 says if you find zeni, you'll find viper.

$20 says he lurks here daily and will make an alt after vanity searching and seeing you asked about him.

Zeni’s probably dead.  I hope Viper sees this thread and update.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, André Toulon said:

$100 says if you find zeni, you'll find viper.

$20 says he lurks here daily and will make an alt after vanity searching and seeing you asked about him.

Sounds like one of them is a wannabe borderline sociopath and the other is an actual borderline sociopath. As for which one is which, I'll let you decide.

4 minutes ago, DeadwingLazarus said:

Oh, darn. You found me out. Was it my punctuation?

I just throw suction cup darts and see what sticks, but i was actually joking....not at all sure who you are, but you've been chill ftmp so i haven't taken any time to actually try and hazard a guess

20 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

I just throw suction cup darts and see what sticks, but i was actually joking....not at all sure who you are, but you've been chill ftmp so i haven't taken any time to actually try and hazard a guess

I could give you a hint, but I may already have just by making this post. 

1 minute ago, DeadwingLazarus said:

Who?

I'm sorry, did things not work out between you and Fiona? I honestly had no idea and am surprised to hear you arent married anymore. Kinda figured you two would stay married to each other because, well come on, I mean you were perfect for each other! 

Wait . . . Hold on a minute. This isn't like the last time you denied being married while talking to other women on here, but then later admitted that you had been lying? Tell me we aren't doing that again, because that was just shameful. 

4 minutes ago, DeadwingLazarus said:

I honestly have no earthly idea what you're on about.

You...you do realize you went with not only a Porcupine Tree screen name, but also an avatar of the Porcupine Tree guy...the exact same guy you used as an avatar the last time you played this "who what sorry I'm new" game...

Actually, did you even realize that lol...? Either way, carry on this will be fun 😊

14 minutes ago, DeadwingLazarus said:

Can someone fill me in? I’m new and I don’t know what’s going on.

......but you acted like you knew viper and zeni.

Look, IDC who you are, but you managed to gain Raticate's attention so you can report him if you don't like the slander, but if you do.....then we all know he's right, and don't let that happen 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

......but you acted like you knew viper and zeni.

Look, IDC who you are, but you managed to gain Raticate's attention so you can report him if you don't like the slander, but if you do.....then we all know he's right, and don't let that happen 

No no, it's fine, clearly I was wildly off the mark here lol. Let's just proceed with this understanding in place. This is a new user who is only familiar with some local clown lore and not others, and definitely nothing involving a wife... I can work with that again hahaha

Edited by Nablonsky

Just now, DeadwingLazarus said:

Oh, I get it now. You think that since this one guy you think I am likes Porcupine Tree and I have a Porcupine Tree name, that I’m the previous guy? lol

I love funny stories.

EXACTLY. It is a very funny story indeed, I'm laughing already. 

Welcome, new user! Hey, since you're unfamiliar with some of the local legends around here would you like me to fill you in on what this *other* Porcupine Tree guy is like? The one who used the same avatar that you were rocking earlier in the week? Would you like me to recount some of those old forum tales to you? Happy to do it! Please just let me know. Please