UnevenEdge

Who's that pokemon

André Toulon

12 minutes ago, DeadwingLazarus said:

What I do know is the guy you thought I was sounds like a first-class loser. Makes me feel ashamed to be a Porcupine Tree fan.

He made a new name and started posting on here a couple years ago pretending to be a new user like you are, flirted with female users and told them he had never been married when in fact wife-posting had been a central part of his presence, later admitted that he was in fact the married guy we all knew he was pretending to not be, claimed that he was only on here lying about not being married while talking to women because his marriage was under heavy strain at the time and he thought divorce was imminent, and oh yeah, the sole reason he gave for why his marriage was about to break was..... Some posts made by somebody on here accurately describing the physical form of the wife he was shamefully lying about being married to.

That's what he claimed almost broke his marriage, somebody on the internet plainly stating what his wife looked like. Can you believe that? I mean, What sort of man blames some internet posts for affecting how he looks at his wife, for almost destroying his marriage? 

Oh, he also created fake girl accounts and would flirt and catfish and have cyber sex with male users here. I still wonder if his wife ever knew about THAT side of him. 

Boy, there's a lot more I can say but that's a good primer. 

But you say you aren't him, so we don't have to worry about any of that with you!

Edited by Nablonsky
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DeadwingLazarus said:

I thought the guy Nablonsky was referring to was married? lol

A loveless sham of a marriage to the only woman who would have him. Alas, he couldn't unsee her as the swamp cryptid that others had labeled/accurately described her as being, leading him to return here to falsely claim to be single and flirt with women (and maybe men too, given his history of doing that in this community), all in stark blasphemous violation of the holy vow he made on his wedding day in front of god and everybody. 

42 minutes ago, Nablonsky said:

A loveless sham of a marriage to the only woman who would have him. Alas, he couldn't unsee her as the swamp cryptid that others had labeled/accurately described her as being, leading him to return here to falsely claim to be single and flirt with women (and maybe men too, given his history of doing that in this community), all in stark blasphemous violation of the holy vow he made on his wedding day in front of god and everybody. 

You should write a book about it. I’m sure it would be a beatseller.

48 minutes ago, Nablonsky said:

Alas, he couldn't unsee her as the swamp cryptid that others had labeled/accurately described her as being..,

Wow…. This seems like an incredibly misogynistic thing to say.  If I were a woman, I’d definitely feel excluded after seeing this.  But what do I know?

Edited by scoobdog

2 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Wow…. This seems like an incredibly misogynistic thing to say.  If I were a woman, I’d definitely feel excluded after seeing this.  But what do I know?

Excluded .... from attractive mythical beasts ?

• Thanks 1