UnevenEdge

Post sentences here and ill read them as kermit

That_One_Guy

Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Random story.  I was driving once, I think it was either on a drive across state or a long commute home, but I just started singing "Hallelujah" as Kermit and the rest of the Muppets.  Kermit starting with "I heard there was a secret chord that David played and it pleased the Lord, but you don't really care for music do ya" and then a little "no you don't!"  Followed up by Rowlf with "It goes like this, the fourth, the fifth" and Fozzie comes in with "The minor fall and the major lift" and then Gonzo with the chickens as back-up "the baffled king composing hallelujah."  Animal wraps up with the chorus "HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HA HA HA"

I started laughing so hard I was crying.  I think weird things when I'm driving.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Switching it up! Mix solution well. Plunging before the strike is always inferior and lateral speed through your arm! Country mouse or mice when we leave! Popular powerful content management system built on friendship.

4 hours ago, GuyBeardmane said:

Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you."

you have no idea how disappointed I was when I found out it didn't really say that.

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio. A fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy. He hath borne me on his back a thousand times. And now how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it. Here hung those lips that I have kiss'd I know not how oft. Where be your gibes now? your gambols? your songs? your flashes of merriment that were wont to set the table on a roar? Not one now, to mock your own grinning? Quite chap- fall'n? Now get you to my lady's chamber, and tell her, let her paint an inch thick, to this favour she must come. Make her laugh at that. 

Edited by nameraka

10 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

Yall are sweet. This was fun. I wanna do more

"the wise man bowed his head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad things. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

56 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

Fuck that do it

Well, ok. I warned you.

"Miss Piggy wanted to get really kinky the one night. I was licking inside her delicious prosciutto folds as usual, but this time she told me to go deeper. I'm pretty sure I licked her cervix before. But then it hit me . . . she wanted me to go inside.

Now I do have a long froggy tongue, if I do say so myself. I entered her cervix and she just froze in space, dead-eyed, in complete shock. I wasn't sure if she liked it or not. My tongue stayed at her cervical entrance for a good minute, and she stayed frozen. I decided to hell with it, and started going in deeper.

Miss Piggy started bobbing her head back in forth, slowly at first. As my tongue slithered deeper into her fallopian tube, the bobbing hastened. And when my tongue reached her ovary, she froze again. Instead of waiting for another awkward minute, I started licking.

Miss Piggy started screaming and oinking in an ecstatic frenzy. I had never seen anything like it before. It didn't take long before she climaxed. She immediately fell asleep, snoring loudly.

Anyway, she wants to do it again."

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, bnmjy said:

Well, ok. I warned you.

"Miss Piggy wanted to get really kinky the one night. I was licking inside her delicious prosciutto folds as usual, but this time she told me to go deeper. I'm pretty sure I licked her cervix before. But then it hit me . . . she wanted me to go inside.

Now I do have a long froggy tongue, if I do say so myself. I entered her cervix and she just froze in space, dead-eyed, in complete shock. I wasn't sure if she liked it or not. My tongue stayed at her cervical entrance for a good minute, and she stayed frozen. I decided to hell with it, and started going in deeper.

Miss Piggy started bobbing her head back in forth, slowly at first. As my tongue slithered deeper into her fallopian tube, the bobbing hastened. And when my tongue reached her ovary, she froze again. Instead of waiting for another awkward minute, I started licking.

Miss Piggy started screaming and oinking in an ecstatic frenzy. I had never seen anything like it before. It didn't take long before she climaxed. She immediately fell asleep, snoring loudly.

Anyway, she wants to do it again."

Expect this like you expect jesus mf

• Haha 3