UnevenEdge

Tomorrow I turn 39.

GuyBeardmane

2 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

Yo how do you make your hair so beautiful? I'm growing my shit out and it looks whorendous

There's a period in which your hair will be shitty and awful.  Like, I had this horrible wave that looked like the Nike swoop on my forehead for a long time.  The only thing to do is power through.  At a certain point, your hair will say "I'm tired of trying to hold on to this shit" and it will relax and then suddenly you'll have rock star hair.

Also shampoo/condition your hair every other day.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GuyBeardmane said:

There's a period in which your hair will be shitty and awful.  Like, I had this horrible wave that looked like the Nike swoop on my forehead for a long time.  The only thing to do is power through.  At a certain point, your hair will say "I'm tired of trying to hold on to this shit" and it will relax and then suddenly you'll have rock star hair.

Also shampoo/condition your hair every other day.

Thank you. Also happy early birthday! 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

Yo how do you make your hair so beautiful? I'm growing my shit out and it looks whorendous

you got to get the right kind of shampoo/cond. and product. 

go to ulta, they will know exactly what you need. 

*edit, 

other than mid, i think guybeardmane has the prettiest hair, for a male. 

Edited by discolé monade
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, GuyBeardmane said:

It's salon quality.  It's pro shit.  I actually use Loma shampoo and conditioner.  Brands you won't see on shelves unless you go to a salon supplier.

Ulta has stores everywhere around here.  Pretty much in every mall.  Stuff is expensive though.

Just now, scoobdog said:

Ulta has stores everywhere around here.  Pretty much in every mall.  Stuff is expensive though.

Yeah, salon quality stuff always is.  My first bottles of Loma shampoo and conditioner were the size of the average Suave bottles but cost $20 a pop.  My guess is Ulta is similarly priced?

• Thanks 1