UnevenEdge

I found verpetas.

Nabreezy

He is exactly the same as he's always been -- a far right-wing economics professor at a far right-wing college whose far right-wing economics professors are hand-picked* by rich right-wing psychopaths for the sole purpose of assisting them in continuing to foster this rapidly deteriorating absolute living hell which the capitalists and industrialists have turned our only planet into. 

A rabidly anti-communist wealthy MIC beneficiary forever on the government dole despite illusions and delusions that any of his high six-figure annual income** is at all legitimately earned (lol) or derived from producing any semblance of tangible value (rofl) for anyone who isn't a fellow doer of the devil's work.

An unfunny blowhard dogshit terrible writer, etc etc.

** (his income may be up to 7+ figures by now given all the fake work he's put in on behalf of the forces of darkness, back in 2015/2016 he admitted to being rewarded $600,000/year for having such a deeply diseased brain)

For those wondering, here is his yugioh card -

51jaKFK5zSL._AC_.jpg.04821c4ba3569e76bce48cdc494a24fa.jpg

Edited by Raptorpat

12 hours ago, Nabreezy said:

He is exactly the same as he's always been -- a far right-wing economics professor at a far right-wing college whose far right-wing economics professors are hand-picked* by rich right-wing psychopaths for the sole purpose of assisting them in continuing to foster this rapidly deteriorating absolute living hell which the capitalists and industrialists have turned our only planet into. 

A rabidly anti-communist wealthy MIC beneficiary forever on the government dole despite illusions and delusions that any of his high six-figure annual income** is at all legitimately earned (lol) or derived from producing any semblance of tangible value (rofl) for anyone who isn't a fellow doer of the devil's work.

An unfunny blowhard dogshit terrible writer, etc etc.

** (his income may be up to 7+ figures now given all the fake work he's put in on behalf of the forces of darkness by now, back in 2015/2016 he admitted to being rewarded $600,000/year for having such a deeply diseased brain)

For those wondering, here is his yugioh card -

51jaKFK5zSL._AC_.jpg.04821c4ba3569e76bce48cdc494a24fa.jpg

Don't be doxxing people while I he Dilaudid is still working. Now I don't know where I am

Edited by Raptorpat
  • Like 1

Just now, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Ehhhhhhhhhh I guess that's a legit point too....

I'm literally just talking about some rich loser who "teaches" goblin studies at the goblin school and doesn't even have an account here

Fakemods are gonna fakemod, but this would be some unprecedented fakemoddery. And that's saying a lot. 

5 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Is mumbo known for e-stalking people? Because I've never heard about that before.

I wouldn't say e-stalking, but mumbo is known to name-drop people that haven't been active in years. I wouldn't be surprised if nabs goes further than him.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

I wouldn't say e-stalking, but mumbo is known to name-drop people that haven't been active in years. I wouldn't be surprised if nabs goes further than him.

Westpark asked me if I knew anything about him when we were talking earlier this summer after he returned and it got me thinking. Idk why I picked tonight to try to search for him, but it wasn't hard. I've found the internet presence of more random people than that after their screen names popped into my head for no reason, years after having last seen them on a screen. 

Edited by Nabreezy

25 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I don't know wtf you said in that above post and that is not something I am used to from you.

That post reminded me of buddytrek's babbling right before his last car accident, but she quelled any concern I may have had with her follow-up post. It is quite late, a fine time to not be sober, all seems well. 

5 minutes ago, Le Guignon said:

I strongly encourage you to unfind him.

I don't know how to even begin doing this, but your tone almost makes me feel like you think I should be worried for some reason about flipping over this rock? 

Let me assure you that as a veteran ogreslayer I fear no goblin.

1 minute ago, Nabreezy said:

I don't know how to even begin doing this, but your tone almost makes me feel like you think I should be worried for some reason about flipping over this rock? 

Let me assure you that as a veteran ogreslayer I fear no goblin.

He seems like the sort to vanity search for mentions of his sns. 

Do you really want to potentially draw him here?  Isn't there enough right wing trash around here already?

17 minutes ago, Le Guignon said:

He seems like the sort to vanity search for mentions of his sns. 

Do you really want to potentially draw him here?  Isn't there enough right wing trash around here already?

He definitely does reek of being that type, but from what I gathered while searching "verpetas" seems to be a word in some foreign language so I don't think him googling that or 'whelp' or the name of a colonial governor is going to turn up this thread very early on in any list of search results, and anyway I see that he still at least occasionally communicates with people involved with UE (well the UE discord at least) so he's likely known about this place for awhile now and has chosen not to post here. 

If this little late nite thread gets back to him and he decides to show up then that's more on whoever shows it to him imo.

As for whether I want to draw him here, hard to say. It isn't my intention, but it was really funny seeing him break character when he revealed his exorbitant income while describing himself as being just an "average Joe" (his term) who still has a mortgage and a daycare bill and a household budget during the course of a discussion about why income inequality is ackschewally not a problem at all in America (his position, and in a bizarre attempt to support it he mentioned having recently had lunch with Ezra Klein who he claimed also didn't think it was an issue, lmfao)

I remember @wacky1980 responding basically like - "come on man, maybe you're not rich-rich but raking in $600k a year hardly makes you an average Joe" -- extremely funny shit. 

But nah it's been what like 5 years, I don't expect him to show up here now.

There's more than enough right wing trash around *everywhere* -- at least his oblivious clownshoes-ery makes me laugh sometimes. 

Edited by Nabreezy

Jesus Christ, I always knew this guy was an exorbitantly wealthy ancap but until now never realized the full extent of his 'taxation is theft, abolish social programs & any concept of the necessities of life as human rights" reptilian derangement. Just completely detached from reality, an ideological piss trough constantly soaking up the latest and self-fellatest evils directly from the scaly pinpricks of Satan's most wicked errand imps. 

The "Woke" account avatar is literally Scrooge McDuck.

Truly, one of the most monstrous people to ever register an account in any iteration of this "community."

Not on this site, afaik, but apparently that doesn't make it any less fakemod-actionable to share this guy's exceedingly terrible Koch $$$ wormy-brained oozings, for some reason. 

But, yeah. On balance, definitely worse than most of the the r*pists, domestic terr*rists, internet child predators, GOP political consultants, and miscellaneous demons who have plagued this community over the last ~20 years. I really don't know what I thought I would find when I went looking, but holy fuck Le Guig was right, this is one right-wing shit mummy tomb that should absolutely stay sealed. 

42 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

I am so grateful at this moment to have hobbies so I'd never think about wasting my time on shit like this.

No one would....this is a direct result of being a shit person that has nothing better to do than finding other user's voter reg. In hopes of owning them in front of countless people they don't care about and vice versa

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

I am so grateful at this moment to have hobbies so I'd never think about wasting my time on shit like this.

Trolling can be a fun and deeply rewarding hobby to some, just as the hobbies you enjoy can feel excruciatingly boring and empty to others. It is all a matter of perspective/mental problems. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, André Toulon said:

finding other user's voter reg

Hahahahaha.... I almost forgot, thanks for that.

Dang, I'm pretty sure that was a DF joint. Really in the mood to revisit your screed about how not voting for the addled racist Democrat running for President is the same as saying "Fuck you" to your kids. Now that was funny

Edited by Nabreezy

10 hours ago, Nabreezy said:

Hahahahaha.... I almost forgot, thanks for that.

Dang, I'm pretty sure that was a DF joint. Really in the mood to revisit your screed about how not voting for the addled racist Democrat running for President is the same as saying "Fuck you" to your kids. Now that was funny

That  thread was pretty awesome.

Edited by scoobdog