UnevenEdge

My dad had an interesting talk with me just a few minutes ago

Doom Metal Alchemist

13 hours ago, SwimModSponges said:

Aware that the sun is a tabloid? 

Dude i copypasted an article that just typed out the events of a TikTok while bemoaning the fact that such a thing exists. 

I know its trash and was complaining about it being trash when i first brought it up. 

I got awareness. 

On 9/9/2021 at 10:10 PM, SwimModSponges said:

I call pariah after you.

I don't think you're built for this...too defensive.

I'm aborting because I don't think your skin is going to be able to take it if we really try

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vamped said:

bye-disappointed.gif

i'm crying laughing right now 'cause I used to do what nabs is suggesting and I got THIS reaction a lot....pretty much every time.....ahh, the memories xD

@Doom Metal Alchemist A lot of this is trial and error, dude....life experience sorts out a lot of the road blocks you come across and you can't fear failure to the point where it paralyzes you.

What you do here all the time, starting these group discussions where you put yourself and your troubles in plain view for everyone to pick apart, that's way harder than talking to girls. 

Perspective is a bitch and it's distorting your view of these "problems" and their ultimate impact on your life. 

Anyway, what I mainly came here to say is if your music career takes off and you're suddenly bombarded with pussy, don't make the mistake of tying yourself down to the first hot girl that touches your dick. It's going to feel amazing, she's going to tell you everything you ever wanted to hear, but you stay strong dammit. In fact you don't even take your pants off for the first couple of years. You're going to be a zipper down, bang, get our of there, type of guy. For the first couple of years I want you to focus on putting up Wilt Chamberlain numbers. Then after, when the touring ends and you've dropped off your drummer at the rehab facility for the final time, then and only then, can you consider settling down. Trust me on this. You won't regret it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 10/16/2021 at 4:14 PM, Mix said:

i'm crying laughing right now 'cause I used to do what nabs is suggesting and I got THIS reaction a lot....pretty much every time.....ahh, the memories xD

I didn't at all mean just spring that shit on someone without explicitly clearing it with them first!

1 hour ago, Nabreezy said:

I didn't at all mean just spring that shit on someone without explicitly clearing it with them first!

"Excuse me miss.  May I get wrecked in the backseat of a Prius and, then, take you on a tour of the Grand Tetons with my tongue??"

Edited by scoobdog
  • Haha 1

On 10/18/2021 at 6:42 PM, Nabreezy said:

Is that what I was doing wrong, nabs?

That was where the plan fell apart?

I shouldn't have been driving women out to secluded locations and presenting them with bags of drugs without securing the "aight" first?

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Mix said:

Is that what I was doing wrong, nabs?

That was where the plan fell apart?

I shouldn't have been driving women out to secluded locations and presenting them with bags of drugs without securing the "aight" first?

This is the only post I've read in this thread. I'm gonna keep it that way and come back to read it from the beginning in like two days.

• Haha 1