UnevenEdge

Spirit of Halloween stores

BooThickemz

18 hours ago, bnmjy said:

It's a shame they don't sell scary themed sex toys behind a black curtain, considering they are owned by Spencer's, lol

Spencers is right across the street from spirit. It’s at Desert Ridge marketplace. Outdoor mall. 

i got my unicorn vibrator from there and get collars from there. They have the cutest stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

The local spirit store moved into an empty slot in the mall this year. We were just in there today and it was kinda lame. None of the robotic decorations were set up, no haunted house thing, none of that. Just costumes, props, and decorations. Still better than anywhere else around though.

3 hours ago, André Toulon said:

I went to one before my surgery yesterday and found a jack skellington pocket watch for my daughter...she loves it.

Theres also one that popped up here in town, but I just haven't been in yet. Since I'm in "recovery" I may go check it out today

It’s worth it. I love them

• Like 2

1 hour ago, katt_goddess said:

I want to go to buddy's Spirit of Halloween store. :( I stopped at mine on the way home today for the hell of it and it is so picked over I can't tell if they just didn't get a whole lot in or if it literally flew off the shelves that fast. 

The joys of living in asscrack OK. It might be next week before the city folk realize we have stock here.

• 2 years later...