UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

I was watching Honey I Shrunk The Kids earlier and it got me thinking, this probably would have made for an interesting NES and seeing how Capcom had the Disney license at the time so I'm sure it would've been in good hands.

• Like 2

finally told my friend i have feelings for him. it went pretty much exactly as i expected, he doesn't feel the same way but also wasn't mean about it, and hopefully my friendship is still intact. it seems like it is, anyways. 

the weird thing is I feel better. not just like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, but freer and more hopeful than ever expect. i thought this would devastate me but somehow i feel better than i have in a while. maybe it's just cope or maybe i haven't processed it yet, but Im just gonna hold on to this feeling of relief and freedom for as long as i can. it's just weird to me how i can feel embarrassed and proud of myself at the same time. 

• Like 3

Snails need to fuck the fuck off. I'm tired off accidentally crunching their stupid asses under my shoe every fucking day. What kind of stupid ass life form exists where 9 times out of 10 it's murdered, that murder is completely accidental? How are these dumb fucks not extinct by now?

And on a completely unrelated note, Froot Loops are still just as delicious as a middle-aged adult as when I was a little kid.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, discolé monade said:

nope. pretty sure this may be a card revoke. 

at the very least a got damn't suspension

ffs!

Meh, take it....I knew what Juneteenth was long before the internet matched onto it, but as soon as Walmart put out Juneteenth ice cream and mfers started commercializing it, I stopped caring. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Meh, take it....I knew what Juneteenth was long before the internet matched onto it, but as soon as Walmart put out Juneteenth ice cream and mfers started commercializing it, I stopped caring. 

oh...i get it. and i jest. 

kind of like the kwanzaa in 1997. all the sudden everybody knew what that was about, once clinton acknowledged and the PO put a stamp out. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

oh...i get it. and i jest. 

kind of like the kwanzaa in 1997. all the sudden everybody knew what that was about, once clinton acknowledged and the PO put a stamp out. 

I don't like being pandered to....it always leads to outside influence taking over and devaluing the entire thing. 

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Trump said he was the reason Juneteenth is recognized so widely and the whites on this very message board agreed ... but a day off is a day off. I vow to do better next year 

What "whites?"

15 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

Why do some really good movies have really bad endings?

Monty Python and the Holy Grail is the poster boy for this.

I recently started watching How I Met Your Mother on netflix, and I was enjoying it quite a bit for a while (and finally realized why NPH was so popular during this era), but good fucking god did it jump the shark around season 8. I am determined to get through the show just because I was so invested in it, but it's not easy anymore. This is just so bad.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Thought it was universal....all the pho and hibachi places are closed here on Monday. Got tricked today because it said Sakura was open online but when I pulled up it was closed....I expected it, but was optimistic that they started opening Mondays.

I’m sure.  I only know of one hibachi place and it’s closed on Monday, but it’s not the same for an other Japanese restaurants.  All the Pho places near me are open on Mondays.