UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

37 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Oh wow, Elliot Page, huh....I wonder how that user that was obsessed with him beforehand took it.

When Elliot was Ellen, I remember that user not caring much when Ellen came out as a lesbian. I think he's @Opium anyway.

I’ve been dying to replay Breath Of Fire III for about 20 years now.

I just checked Amazon and saw 2 options for me:

I could buy yet another PS3 for over $500, plus the PS1 version of the game, which is almost $200.

Or I could buy a PSP (that I’ll probably never use for anything else) for about $300, and the PSP version of the game, which is around $50.

Why the hell is nostalgia so damn expensive??? :distraught:

13 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Oh wow, Elliot Page, huh....I wonder how that user that was obsessed with him beforehand took it.

I believe he said something like, "I'd suck his dick."

I think he has an account here, but hell if I know what the sn was. It was different from his ASMB username.

24 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I think he has an account here, but hell if I know what the sn was. It was different from his ASMB username.

It's opium but I really wanted to remember his asmb name.

5 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

You know, it's funny. The last post he made during the 20th anniversary answers this quandary.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I had gastritis last night from drinking, but I woke up with a relatively mild hangover. I just don't understand my tolerance with alcohol anymore. I think it's gonna be months before I drink again, and it will probably be without the intent to get drunk.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, viperxmns said:

I have a theory the music in the fountainbleau hotel or whatever it is commercial qualifies as penis music

I'm going to regret this....but care to link?

I just have no barometer as to what could even qualify as penis music

6 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

I'm going to regret this....but care to link?

I just have no barometer as to what could even qualify as penis music

I'm not sure if it's on imterweb

But it kinda goes like abointididibointididibointididibointididooweeewooweee

I might become a full time conspiracy theorist...People are so stupid, but want to be so smart that you can convince them of almost anything.

There was a FB ad for some kind of submersible, of course people are talking about those dudes who recently died in that submarine thingy. Me, with absolutely no reason to think this just started typing.

"Those guys are still alive, it was all so those guys could fake their deaths. Of course they used "science" to explain away the lack of evidence, or course the media kept us in grips about their whereabouts...they were paid to... meanwhile, all of these guys, who all had something to hide and people they owed conveniently disappear.  Beyond the arctic is every person that you don't think is really dead...the illuminati doesn't kill you...they choose you, and once chosen, you have to die to the public."

I checked on it every few days just to see how it's aged but now the entire thread is gone...I had over 100 likes, 17 laughs and about 40 wows. Not to mention replies backing my claim up....I'm just like damn....can I start a batshit insane movement...can I get paid for this?

My only problem being, with my luck, I'd actually become successful and my legacy would be batshit nanners guy.

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

As much as I hate to give them credit I have give props to my job. With the new owners changing things around it inspire me to change things around at home and with myself. They're still  a bunch scum sucking maggots though :LithiumSmileyIndifferent:

Edited by -Kudasai-
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I did something pretty petty today. Someone took my wet clothes out the washing machine and placed it on the dryer, which I was using. I was not late at all. I was waiting for my clothes to be done drying. They were too impatient. I unplugged the washing machine. Go fuck yourself.

Of course, I then went to a different floor to dry my clothes, lol

Edited by Insipid
  • Thanks 3

Posted (edited)

I am so glad I focused on weight loss this year. I had quite a bad day yesterday unrelated to dieting, but thinking of my progress prevented me from falling into a bout of depression.

Edited by Insipid
  • Like 2

SNES Killer Instinct is on the virtual console and I was excited af..,.only to discover it's virtually unplayable. Fighting games just do not work on Switch unless you actually buy a controller and hook it up to your TV....which defeats the purpose to me

• Thanks 1

I've always found it weird that I know a lot of people who share Sept. 22nd as their birthday, including my nephew. Now I'm re-watching Lost and the plane went down on Sept. 22nd 2004 so now I'm convinced the world will end on a Sept. 22nd.

It's amazing the amount of coaches and general managers who were notoriously bad at their jobs get hired as analysts, giving their opinions on what a team needs to do all the while they had no clue on they were doing when they were in charge of a team. Even worse is when they comment on a team that they used to work and damn near wrecked their organizations with their dumbass decisions. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Ocho is way smarter than Shannon but Shannon won't stfu long enough to let the man cook. We get it, dude stutters, but that's why you picked him as your co-host. It's easy to be reductive to a person you never allow to make a point

I take this back, after hearing Ocho scream confidently that endophyte can't possibly have a P in it just made my head hurt 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Often, when kids'/teens' diaries are brought up in TV shows, it is shown that the parents will read the diaries if they want to know something like where the kid may have gone, what they might be doing, are they doing drugs, are they sexually active, are they getting into trouble, yadda yadda yadda....

It makes me wonder if the whole idea behind parents and teachers encouraging kids to write down their innermost secret thoughts in these diaries supposedly only they will ever read has always just been intended as a scheme for authority figures to keep perfect tabs on them without the kids being any the wiser.

Edited by Doom Metal Alchemist
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Often, when kids'/teens' diaries are brought up in TV shows, it is shown that the parents will read the diaries if they want to know something like where the kid may have gone, what they might be doing, are they doing drugs, are they sexually active, are they getting into trouble, yadda yadda yadda....

It makes me wonder if the whole idea behind parents and teachers encouraging kids to write down their innermost secret thoughts in these diaries supposedly only they will ever read has always just been intended as a scheme for authority figures to keep perfect tabs on them without the kids being any the wiser.

Nah, it's just the writers being lazy. How can I have this character have a secret divulged? Oh, a diary! Notice how fiction rarely if ever mentions online diaries like Evernote, where the odds of secrets being compromised are much lower.

• Thanks 2