UnevenEdge

Fuck

nameraka

37 minutes ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

Same here! At least on these new boards, we can cuss all we want and they'll never be censored because "muh standards and practices". Fuck standards and practices.

They don't filter words here.  They just do a really sloppy job at filtering ideas, by use of the ban hammer.  If a mod doesn't agree with what you say, it gets deemed offensive and you get banned or suspended for several days.  The mods never did bother to mention what criteria they use for "offensive".  You can just mention something that insects do and somehow, it's racist or whichever, just because a mod has taken a personal disliking to it 

2 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

They don't filter words here.  They just do a really sloppy job at filtering ideas, by use of the ban hammer.  If a mod doesn't agree with what you say, it gets deemed offensive and you get banned or suspended for several days.  The mods never did bother to mention what criteria they use for "offensive".  You can just mention something that insects do and somehow, it's racist or whichever, just because a mod has taken a personal disliking to it 

example?

3 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

I've never had a mod deem anything I say offensive so far. But I'm glad to be home among fellow ASMB'ers here. I miss the old boards but the cuss filter they had.

3 hours ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

The swear filters are the one thing I don't miss about the old boards. Why the hell did they have to have them? WHY? We live in the real world, and in the real world, PEOPLE CUSS!

Man, *cooks* that. I don’t wanna live in the real world. :(