UnevenEdge

No but srsly, real question

UwP

No but srsly, real question  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been bullied truly from someone from the boards?

• Yes - srsly
    • No - srsly
    • WHO TEH FUK RU?

Have you ever been bullied truly from someone from the boards? 

I had someone pretend to be me while playing JackBox, in a live stream, saying terrible things. I cried for two days.

[this poll is anonymous - for the lurkers]

Edited by UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS
cuz

2 minutes ago, NaBarney said:

No I'm a little bit too well respected for that to ever happen to me, but my thoughts and prayers go out to those who have been bullied. 

Wow. Imagine respect.

You're my hero.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

Like - you knew they were joking/picking?

They didn't really commit to the bit long enough for it to be anything.

Spoiler

The closest I've gotten was when I first started on [asmb] someone I hadn't talked to before kept DMing me and I forget who it was now but they said it was their ex-boyfriend probably thinking I was flirting by talking to them which 😐

1 minute ago, resurrected said:

Nah. I don't participate in votes.

Just call out the bully. 

If I knew that, I would have. :|

You clearly don't know me very well.

I wanted other's thoughts on being BULLIED.

Jayson Chrest.

1 minute ago, SwimModSponges said:

I come here specifically for the abuse and to abuse others.

I sort of thought that was our thing.

But it's mutual right?
Like...we all touch butts at the end of the day?

Yeah way back in the day. But I’m too much of a cunt, and I personally don’t give a fuck what people think of me here anymore.

If someone is that petty and pathetic to bully someone at their age, it says more about them then no matter what they could ever say about you. and people who condone that type of behavior and encourage it are as much garbage as the persons doing the mocking. 

then the miserable pieces of shit that remain can stay where they are in their own special toxic “safe space” until they inevitably turn on each other. Then they will cry victim, come crawling back into masses they tossed aside before because they have isolated themselves and have zero options left. 

• Thanks 1

There's always someone somewhere that thinks they are going to score a point by being a douche. 

It rarely works in their favor because those that seriously try are usually already known to be douches; the public attempts to bully can't land with a hostile audience. 

A more general reply is we are all middle-aged+ feral asshats here and grumpy happens. 

4 hours ago, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

Have you ever been bullied truly from someone from the boards? 

I had someone pretend to be me while playing JackBox, in a live stream, saying terrible things. I cried for two days.

[this poll is anonymous - for the lurkers]

Have you? Is that really even possible? I'm ignoring Buddy now since his main strategy is to write stoned love notes to his fans most of the time anyway, but no.. I know it's not completely true but bullying is a kids thing if you ask me.. That's why an old asian lady can beat the shit out of idiots that think they have a right to do the shit. Was that a case of bullying though?

Yeah same principal I guess but people got their shit knocked in.... I'm just saying it doesn't work out as well for anyone in adulthood. Save maybe the rich and elite that can continue to buy support that honestly hates them as much as rest.

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

21 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

There's always someone somewhere that thinks they are going to score a point by being a douche. 

It rarely works in their favor because those that seriously try are usually already known to be douches; the public attempts to bully can't land with a hostile audience. 

A more general reply is we are all middle-aged+ feral asshats here and grumpy happens. 

Believe it or not, but I am exactly the same way I am here, in real life. 

This is no character angle, or looking for points for being an asshole. 

That's just describing myself. I can't speak for anyone else. 

@Still Me and @lupin_bebop can confirm this. 

15 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Have you? Is that really even possible? I'm ignoring Buddy now since his main strategy is to write stoned love notes to his fans most of the time anyway, but no.. 

You came all the way in this thread to tell us you're ignoring someone?

• Haha 7