UnevenEdge

I'm fucking 30 years old.

PhilosipherStoned

3 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

respect your elders! B|

Meh Gray hair doesn't really concern me even if it happens.. I'm used to my hair going from black to brown to red to rainbow colors anyway due to genetics.. Fucking english irish cherokee bullshit. Gray hair might be an improvement if it would stay one natural color. :|

The sad part is..Part of me wants to believe they just come in the mail, and our generation of grandparents didn't do that as the equivalent of some car dealerships promotion like...You just won the grand prize! Come on over, and you could win all these prizes! You get there, and it's just a bunch of peppermint and butterscotch in a bowl, and they were just like..I said you could win a $10,000 dollars I have to run the code here.....Hmmm looks like you just get a butterscotch, but now I own you for at least the rest of the summer bwahhahahaha!

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

8 hours ago, molarbear said:

Can confirm, at 34 you still are not mailed those weird, hard Blue Candies Grandparents always had in the bowl

I'm still wondering what age that happens at

I think that those are one of the gifts that you get when you join AARP (along with a handy pill organizer and an attractive fanny pack), so sometime after 55. (Haven't joined, so can't actually confirm.)

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

30 is still somewhat young. It's when you turn 40 where age discrimination laws start to apply, meaning you old, and 50 is when you're old enough for AARP.

So . . . might as well enjoy the last decade of "youth."

I'm not 50 yet, but I get AARP stuff in the mail. I know I'm old because I actually read it and got excited for a minute. 

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, wacky1980 said:

i remember turning 30...

...well, kinda. it's been awhile.

actually, now that i think about it, i don't remember that birthday at all. or 40 for that matter. ugh.

For me, at least, birthdays became meaningless after 30.

• Like 1

Lol my hair is the least of my concerns at this point..don't get me  wrong theres probably been loss,, but the constant change of color and.. hair in general is weirdly awesome. It's like a got 2 or 3 diff ethnicities there fighting for dominance all time so it changes not only color, but the way it does?  Idk this black sergeant was making fun of my 'Jewfro' one time not even trying to demean.. because he was like "The fuck is even going on with yo shit though" or something like that. xD

Edited by PhilosipherStoned