UnevenEdge

how's your holiday I got slapped in the ear today

ghostrek

I am not joking I am actually got slapped in the ear today by my best friend who thought when his kid punched me in the face jokingly he can slap me in the ear hard like a bitch slap but hey at least I prove my manhood today I guess by the oddest gesture ever

Edited by ghostrek
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, ghostrek said:

I am not joking I am actually got slapped in the ear today by my best friend who thought when his kid punched me in the face jokingly he can slap me in the ear hard like a bitch slap but hey at least I prove my manhood today I guess by the oddest gesture ever

You proved your manhood by getting bitchslapped?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, ghostrek said:

14 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

You proved your manhood by getting bitchslapped?

Answer the question, how did this prove your manhood?

Just now, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

So what was the ritual?

I guess everyone says proof of what kind of pain I can take and which I knew I can take a lot of pain but God damn might are still fucking  hurts  I must have blew it eardrum or something well fucks it hurts

6 minutes ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

So you told them to hit you.

@RainyDayJizz#35 no  my friend kid ask me if can hit me in the face  i say yes he only 4 or 5 so i said  yes come on a little kid hitibg me did even hurt

my  friend ask me if you can't hit me in the face now and I said yes again and guess what you miss my face and slap me in the fucking ear

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

@RainyDayJizz#35 no  my friend kid ask me if can hit me in the face  i say yes he only 4 or 5 so i said  yes come on a little kid hitibg me did even hurt

my  friend ask me if you can't hit me in the face now and I said yes again and guess what you miss my face and slap me in the fucking ear

Lol, i like how you're the practice guy for up and coming bullies

Edited by cyberbully
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

In your mid thirties?

I need one sometime God damn it I never got laid and never  I shot a deer  was 2 years late getting my diploma high school goddamn Ohio laws

and oh yeah I never did the Fright of Passage I wanted by joining the military but no I can't do that either so I needed something God damn it

1 minute ago, ghostrek said:

I need one sometime God damn it I never got laid and never  I shot a deer  was 2 years late getting my diploma high school goddamn Ohio laws

and oh yeah I never did the Fright of Passage I wanted by joining the military but no I can't do that either so I needed something God damn it

.....ok, you're a great punching bag

• Like 1

1 hour ago, resurrected said:

This isn't how a right of passage into manhood works. 

Also, your friends are assholes. The kid's parents are shit bags for teaching their stupid kid to walk up to people and ask if he can hit them. 

You old enough to talk back, you old enough to get fucked up. 

no I thought it was okay I didn't realize it but no kids like the Ruff House anyways and play fight but I thought it was good he's a good friend of mine and by the way he is never eating a shit out of me for saying something stupid drugs can I do that all the way up the fucking time

3 hours ago, ghostrek said:

So you guys are encouraging this child to hit people with zero provocation? And your so-called friend hits you hard enough to make your ear bleed? Shit like this is why you ain't getting laid any time soon.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DragonSinger said:

So you guys are encouraging this child to hit people with zero provocation? And your so-called friend hits you hard enough to make your ear bleed? Shit like this is why you ain't getting laid any time soon.

look I'm not doing this again and by the way you my friend said it was a stupid idea

1 minute ago, ghostrek said:

look I'm not doing this again and by the way you my friend said it was a stupid idea

And yet they still did it any way which makes them a shitty friend and parent. I can't even imagine my friends' kids being bold enough to walk up to them and ask to slap their friend in the face. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, scoobdog said:

I almost wish this wasn't in English because the more Ghosty unpacks his misadventure, the more depressing it is.

thanks a lot but my hearing is back and my ear feels almost normal again soon I'm going to be going to work without cotton balls in it

Just now, scoobdog said:

You agreed to let the guy damage your inner ear?  I don't fucking think so.

my hearing is normal my balance is normal which is not normally good begin with so but everything is fine  why are you asking all concerned about this anyways